Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

gently caress off queerbait

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

feelix
Nov 27, 2016
THE ONLY EXERCISE I AM UNFAMILIAR WITH IS EXERCISING MY ABILITY TO MAKE A POST PEOPLE WANT TO READ

mysterious loyall X posted:

Smh. So sick of tone deaf rape scenes. Would love an in tune and on key rape scene for once. Have a blessed day.

I don't think an old Japanese man that likes to draw boobs can write one of those but I guess we'll have to see

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

feelix posted:

I don't think an old Japanese man that likes to draw boobs can write one of those but I guess we'll have to see

Favorite video game rape scene OP?

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

feelix posted:

Is there gonna be a bunch of tone-deaf rape scenes written by an oblivious sexist in Death Stranding? Asking for a friend

feelix posted:

Thanks for the tip but my friend still wants to know if Kojima is going to use violence against women as a cheap shortcut to make bad guys seem bad in this game

lmao

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

feelix posted:

Is there gonna be a bunch of tone-deaf rape scenes written by an oblivious sexist in Death Stranding? Asking for a friend

mother of fucl.

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

feelix posted:

Felix Biederman, if you're reading this, come game with Imp Zone!

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
we actually like zooming in on asses here. you loving idiot

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

*sigh* are there going to be any tonedeaf horse making GBS threads on a man’s face in the new game? Asking for my friend, felix.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
does anyone here know if hideo kojimas fascist sexist cracker politics will still be making GBS threads up bideo james in tyool 2019? asking for my gbs friend

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

HolePisser1982 posted:

does anyone here know if hideo kojimas fascist sexist cracker politics will still be making GBS threads up bideo james in tyool 2019? asking for my gbs friend

Lol

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
Death Stranding looks good now

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
I do actually know if Kojima will be a cringey rapelord in his next game, but Im not telling because you asked in such an annoying way. haha. dumb rear end

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
the evil guy in deaths strading will raep the babies ftw

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT BEING THE BIGGEST CRYBABY ON THE FORUMS

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Death Stranding looks good now

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

HolePisser1982 posted:

Lol

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

elf help book posted:

Throat loving Norman Reedus and a lil' baby grabs onto your peen. 😳

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

nicest game director you will ever meet

twisted loving tone deaf rapist

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Mods rename feelix to Oblivious Sexist

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Smh. So sick of tone deaf rape scenes. Would love an in tune and on key rape scene for once. Have a blessed day.

Lmao

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

elf help book posted:

IGN: Mads Mikkelsens character in Death Stranding was inspired by Woody Allen

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

dionysian
Dec 30, 2012

feelix posted:

This is the worst post ever made.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

HolePisser1982 posted:

we actually like zooming in on asses here. you loving idiot

Lol.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

HolePisser1982 posted:

lol

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

smh, yet another tone deaf rape scene in a video game. and yet people consider this art...

feelix
Nov 27, 2016
THE ONLY EXERCISE I AM UNFAMILIAR WITH IS EXERCISING MY ABILITY TO MAKE A POST PEOPLE WANT TO READ

goferchan posted:

Favorite video game rape scene OP?

My 4v1 clutch on inferno last night

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

teh!!!

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

feelix posted:

Oh!!!!

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

HolePisser1982 posted:

HolePisser1982 posted:

I do actually know if Kojima will be a cringey rapelord in his next game, but Im not telling because you asked in such an annoying way. haha. dumb rear end

Lmao

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

feelix posted:

congrats on this guy managing to get another 6 hour probation for sucking in a completely different forum within minutes of getting off the last one

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
Death Stranding is going to be awesome.

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

I like how every mission in MGSV is presented like a tv show. So many things in that game make no sense.

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
loving the new title

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

sector_corrector posted:

loving the new title

It says it all really

Sex Tragedy
Jan 28, 2007

father of three with an extra large butt
MGSV story was great

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

Sex Tragedy posted:

MGSV story was great

the story was the weakest aspect of the game. but the game overall is much better than ok.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I love the story of MGSV.

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT BEING THE BIGGEST CRYBABY ON THE FORUMS

Sex Tragedy posted:

MGSV story was great

Shut the gently caress Up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xbox Ambassador