Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
my morning jackass
Aug 24, 2009

FactsAreUseless posted:

As a leftist, I would love this game about a wholly privatized paramilitary organization it it didn't have so many icky boobies.

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Mr. Sophistication posted:

Death Stranding is going to be awesome.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

I'm excited about it too.

ultimateforce
Apr 25, 2008

SKINNY JEANS CANT HOLD BACK THIS ARC
I fired up MGSV today again and apparently you can play as Quiet on the FOB challenges. No prosthetic arm but she goes invisible if you hold still and she runs even faster than Big Boss.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

ultimateforce posted:

I fired up MGSV today again and apparently you can play as Quiet on the FOB challenges. No prosthetic arm but she goes invisible if you hold still and she runs even faster than Big Boss.

What the hell. How come I never heard about that

Hat Thoughts
Jul 27, 2012
they added that in a july update this year

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3iF9LgQ3e7Y

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

The monster looks so loving sick

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
Yeah it reminds me a lot of bloodborne with like the rear end in a top hat for a mouth and stuff. That's gonna be a good boss fight

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

WTF is this? Can’t I just deliver packages in peace?

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

lol @ baker using the exact same voice he used for ocelot in mgs5

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

He does the same voice for everything p much but it’s a good voice

Tales of Woe
Dec 18, 2004

I'm more interested in this now that it's suddenly clearly a video game

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

goferchan posted:

Yeah it reminds me a lot of bloodborne with like the rear end in a top hat for a mouth and stuff. That's gonna be a good boss fight

It's gold amygdala. Looks cool

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

anyone who's already dismissed this game without seeing any real gameplay is a crazy person lol

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
it's really hard for me to say without first seeing its snow physics system

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

As long as the rocks look as good as they did in mgsv, I'm sold

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Kojima and Mads Mikkelson’s twitter friendship was all the convincing I needed

Black August
Sep 28, 2003

What if it's just sneaking around all the time Real Stealth Time Espionage Action with shadow people that are the hell spirits from Ghost and live bodies spliced with the most awesome of MG boss battles and there's a harrier jet shadow bird with a stylin harrier mask

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Black August posted:

What if it's just sneaking around all the time Real Stealth Time Espionage Action with shadow people that are the hell spirits from Ghost and live bodies spliced with the most awesome of MG boss battles and there's a harrier jet shadow bird with a stylin harrier mask

Please take your lithium

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

extremebuff posted:

anyone who's already dismissed this game without seeing any real gameplay is a crazy person lol

Woke: the galactic brain exploding meme and What....that card.... Aha moment from bioshock when you realize that the blacl stuff from the sky is actually oil and theres deD oceanic life covered with oil on the shoreline because oil killed them

Broke: saying yaSs fedex man slay to normal peepus delivering boxes

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Edit delivering boxes with mans inside

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

The Walking Dead Guy will get diarrhea while holding a FedEx box and jurnos will fall on their knees crying and screaming like north koreans

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

The Walking Dead Guy will get diarrhea while holding a FedEx box and jurnos will fall on their knees crying and screaming like north koreans

You're thinking of Tekken

Black August
Sep 28, 2003

Mr. Sophistication posted:

Please take your lithium

No, I am doomed to remain until you give me a cocktail of EVERY kind of drug Kojima has taken

This is sure to show me the endings to all future games and then immediately kill me.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Black August posted:

No, I am doomed to remain until you give me a cocktail of EVERY kind of drug Kojima has taken

This is sure to show me the endings to all future games and then immediately kill me.

No I really must insist

Black August
Sep 28, 2003

realtalk that is my gameplay genuine guess

cart around cargo and BODIES through dangerous terrain, sometimes (near goal) move through rainy shadowfolk area, do stealth/combat, story locations have weird rear end bosses and handsome wounded older men with handsome tired older voices can grunt at each other with full Liberation Kojima behind them

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!
Mgs 5 was incredible

Black August
Sep 28, 2003

never got to play it but it looks goddamn gently caress amazing despite a lot of shortcomings, it looks shithell supertech and has some crazy gameplay

Nude
Nov 16, 2014

I have no idea what I'm doing.

sector_corrector posted:

it's really hard for me to say without first seeing its snow physics system

:hmmyes:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

mysterious loyall X posted:

Woke: the galactic brain exploding meme and What....that card.... Aha moment from bioshock when you realize that the blacl stuff from the sky is actually oil and theres deD oceanic life covered with oil on the shoreline because oil killed them

Normal Peepus

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lol

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

lmao

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Black August posted:

realtalk that is my gameplay genuine guess

cart around cargo and BODIES through dangerous terrain, sometimes (near goal) move through rainy shadowfolk area, do stealth/combat, story locations have weird rear end bosses and handsome wounded older men with handsome tired older voices can grunt at each other with full Liberation Kojima behind them

Sir? Can you please pull forward.

envelopode
Aug 23, 2018

There won't be an ecology subplot because he forgot about it around the time he was playing with Legos. I'll still nod along to people calling him a genius forever though, because after all MGS2 had ice that melted in real time.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

envelopode posted:

There won't be an ecology subplot because he forgot about it around the time he was playing with Legos. I'll still nod along to people calling him a genius forever though, because after all MGS2 had ice that melted in real time.

I don’t like your tone.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

envelopode posted:

Unironically this

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

It will have a pro-environmentalism message but then like a 20 min monologue from someone about their custom fossil fuel incinerator and how they modified the igniter in a way true operators can respect :ocelot:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
If this is the Kojima thread, had anyone played the ZOE remaster and VR mode?

A lot of the reviews are all “Uh I can’t believe this 15 year old game looks like a 15 year old game”

• Locked thread