Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
I think Fahrenheit is better for weather

Blind Sally posted:

"Is there a room I can go to watch your ding dong getting washed?"

loving instant classic right here. 5'd so hard i broke my phone.

Are you saying that you aren't watching this on a cinema screen?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011

90s Cringe Rock posted:

The helicopter is on its way back to prison. They have to break back in because they forgot something.

Oh shoot, we've forgot the parachute. I hate crawling through 2 miles of poo poo everytime something like this happens. Twice!

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
I can't help but think what kind of psychopaths these guys would be in an alternate timeline where they assaulted that old couple.
Just imagine them laying there, tied up and maybe unconscious, while the guys take a break by the fireplace and making prank calls, while stealing cookies.

"We should do the dishes. It's the least we can do."

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
I liked the way that blocked door worked out for that guy.
I assume he's programmed to succeed whenever you are up at the vent. But at some point he'd grab that axe and would actually get through the door that way.

But the way it played out here is that he tried to push or kick the door a few times, shot it a bunch. Then he grabbed the axe, but decided to try a regular push one last time first. Incidentally it worked that time. The axe transformed into his regular gun during that. I love that Kaubocks lauded the game for it's excellent timing with regards to that.

cant cook creole bream fucked around with this message at 22:14 on Jul 13, 2018

• Locked thread