Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
White Coke
May 29, 2015

Panzer Skank posted:

:siren: HELL NO DON'T POST SPOILERS! I'll call the fuckin LP cops on you!! :siren:

How did you clear things up with them after Sven?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

White Coke
May 29, 2015
Has the game established when it takes place? I'm getting a 70s vibe, but if they said what year it is I missed it.

White Coke
May 29, 2015

Blind Sally posted:

hey, maybe they're composting toilets and this jail facility is just super green!

That'd be within the realm of possibility if this game is set during the Carter administration.

White Coke
May 29, 2015

Tenebrais posted:

So why did you need to distract the two guards blocking the way to your cell, which you are clearly allowed to go to?

Extra sheeets.

White Coke
May 29, 2015

Sir Potato posted:

I was watching the Westworld season finale again and one of the tech/behavior guys named Costa sounded extremely similar to our good boy Vincent and it turns out it's the same actor: Fares Fares. He's much better on WW than here.

He's the brother of the director too, so maybe he was phoning it in in this one?

White Coke
May 29, 2015

Fish Noise posted:

That was Harvey's best man! Really?! THAT was the best?

It's dumbasses all the way down, and it's perfect

No, see, he was his best man at his wedding. An easy mistake to make.

White Coke
May 29, 2015

90s Cringe Rock posted:

RTS segment in the endgame, or text adventure?

Yes.

White Coke
May 29, 2015

Jade Star posted:

The door thing was the most intuitive possible solution. someone distracts, while some one else moves around to solve the 'puzzle'. It's what the game has been doing in other less gun related situations the entire time. The only conceit I guess is that I can understand if Kaubocks took 'we can't hurt them through the door' as meaning 'shooting at them is pointless' which isn't a hard mistake to make, but it also hints that you need to find a solution, rather than brute force the room with bullets. They could have made the lines for that clearer though

The game could have made it clearer that they needed to find a little more oomph to get through instead of just running past it.

White Coke
May 29, 2015
This game is console only right? We'll never see a beard mod.

White Coke
May 29, 2015

Tenebrais posted:

Wait, how did Leo get out of the warehouse surrounded by cops?

The beard came in really fast.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

White Coke
May 29, 2015

malkav11 posted:

In a shocking twist, he was also an undercover cop.

From the USSR.

• Locked thread