Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Panzer Skank
Jan 12, 2004

He's a regular-crab.
Not, like, a sex-crab.

Woah! Hey! Welcome to our let's play of A Way Out!

This let's play is starring me and my good buddy Kaubocks! We'd been wanting to do an lp of this basically from the instant it was first revealed, so we finally sat down and blasted through it in one sitting. We also ordered a lot of pizza and then we ate a lot of pizza.

--

Is this LP informative or completionist? 100% LP?

Hellllllllllll no. We are dumb idiots who fuckin punched our way through this game. We missed a bunch of stuff. But don't worry!! We know we missed it. There's going to be bonus content at the end featuring all the things we waddled right past.

Spoilers???

:siren: HELL NO DON'T POST SPOILERS! I'll call the fuckin LP cops on you!! :siren:

Okay so what is this game about then?

A Way Out is a really fun co-op buddy adventure about two regular old criminals breaking out of prison! Here we see our criminals:

I will be playing the role of Leo, a tough man crimes guy with a lot of hair gel and not a lot of brains. Kaubocks will play as Vinny, big beefy dad bod who speaks softly and also acts softly, honestly.

--

--

I just saw this tweet from the director on A Way Out and I need to put it here Now.

https://twitter.com/josef_fares/status/999311007251156993

--

Fanart!!

Panzer Skank posted:

Yall we got some real good rear end fanart hot from the tweeter, god bless this good artist

https://twitter.com/AlenBlaekovi/status/1010671573861392384

Camel Pimp posted:

The whole escape in a nutshell, I guess.

Camel Pimp posted:

So the only thing I was spoiled about for this game was that there were two different endings, and that Leo grew a lovely beard in one of them.

Speaking of which

I felt compelled

Panzer Skank fucked around with this message at 18:14 on Aug 8, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Panzer Skank
Jan 12, 2004

He's a regular-crab.
Not, like, a sex-crab.

achtungnight posted:

So what kind of pizza did you eat during play? Which toppings are most conducive to your fun and play style? Inquiring minds want to know and will be enjoying your work once again. :D

Extra large, EXTRA pepperonis

Hirayuki posted:

I beg to differ! Start watching at 8:47.

Legitimately cannot believe I posted a video with a fuckin horribly rendered dingdong in it and I didn't even know

Panzer Skank
Jan 12, 2004

He's a regular-crab.
Not, like, a sex-crab.

Hello good morning! Time to learn about how prison septic systems work!

Panzer Skank
Jan 12, 2004

He's a regular-crab.
Not, like, a sex-crab.

New video time! We finally solve the mystery of where all those extra sheets are at! The thrills never stop coming!

Panzer Skank
Jan 12, 2004

He's a regular-crab.
Not, like, a sex-crab.

Kaubocks posted:

i don't think they ever mention it in game lol

but that certainly won't stop us from guessing

They do totally mention it and we talk about it at length! How did u forget this!!!!!! (It happens way way late in the game, so don't worry ya'll we will get there)

Sir Potato posted:

Curious how Leo was planning on doing this all himself. Just imagining him inside the laundry cart moving himself back and forth to wiggle close enough to the guard for him to check it.

Leo is a chronic dumbass

Panzer Skank
Jan 12, 2004

He's a regular-crab.
Not, like, a sex-crab.

Hey ya'll it turns out breaking out of prison is actually super easy and anybody could do it? Especially two complete bozos with no plan whatsoever.

Panzer Skank
Jan 12, 2004

He's a regular-crab.
Not, like, a sex-crab.

Yall we got some real good rear end fanart hot from the tweeter, god bless this good artist

https://twitter.com/AlenBlaekovi/status/1010671573861392384

Panzer Skank
Jan 12, 2004

He's a regular-crab.
Not, like, a sex-crab.

Woo boy hey this episode has some PLOT stuff! Also it turns out the boys are real naturey types and they show us how to kick fish.

Panzer Skank
Jan 12, 2004

He's a regular-crab.
Not, like, a sex-crab.

Okay, here it is yall. None of my words can prepare you for this episode. This is the episode that last Saturday kaubocks proclaimed "I CAN'T FUCKIN' WAIT FOR NEXT FRIDAY'S EPISODE". Here you go please enjoy

Panzer Skank
Jan 12, 2004

He's a regular-crab.
Not, like, a sex-crab.

Okay today is time for THRILLING CHASE SEQUENCES and ACTION SET PIECES let's GO!

Panzer Skank
Jan 12, 2004

He's a regular-crab.
Not, like, a sex-crab.

Camel Pimp posted:

The whole escape in a nutshell, I guess.

This is very good and I love it, thank u!!

Panzer Skank
Jan 12, 2004

He's a regular-crab.
Not, like, a sex-crab.

Hello new episode! Today we get to spend some quality time with Leo's family and see what a truly Huge rear end in a top hat his son has become.

Panzer Skank
Jan 12, 2004

He's a regular-crab.
Not, like, a sex-crab.

How many times can the level designers allow us to interact with portopotties? You won't believe the answer! Click here to find out!

Panzer Skank
Jan 12, 2004

He's a regular-crab.
Not, like, a sex-crab.

Kaubocks finally has his drat dream come true. He's tired of having to take turns with Leo's gun. Why does Leo get his own gun anyway? Vinny is old enough! It's not fair!

Panzer Skank
Jan 12, 2004

He's a regular-crab.
Not, like, a sex-crab.

thorf posted:

What happens if the players don't agree on which approach to take? Do Leo and Vinny argue?

I don’t actually know, maybe it just doesn’t progress until we agree? We can check this out when we record the bonus update!

Panzer Skank
Jan 12, 2004

He's a regular-crab.
Not, like, a sex-crab.

Wow new episode! And time for the miracle of life! This game has everything! Also we finally establish a year for this game, it's 1969, nice as hell

Panzer Skank
Jan 12, 2004

He's a regular-crab.
Not, like, a sex-crab.

Crack open this new episode! It's cool and refreshing! Time for us to gently caress around for like 15 minutes while the game constantly prods us to move the story forward!

If this episode seems weirdly cut, it's cause I wanted the upcoming sequence to be it's own thing. Trust me you will not be disappointed.

Panzer Skank fucked around with this message at 18:03 on Jul 20, 2018

Panzer Skank
Jan 12, 2004

He's a regular-crab.
Not, like, a sex-crab.

Okay good news, so the boys chose the perfect random spot in Mexico to parachute down bc they landed exactly on Crime Island.

Panzer Skank
Jan 12, 2004

He's a regular-crab.
Not, like, a sex-crab.

Panzer Skank posted:

Okay good news, so the boys chose the perfect random spot in Mexico to parachute down bc they landed exactly on Crime Island.

Quoting for new page bc I can't count

Camel Pimp posted:

I'm glad we're finally getting the requisite y'all being bad at video games

Yall had to know it was coming. We are both so hopelessly lovely at everything we try to do lmao

Panzer Skank
Jan 12, 2004

He's a regular-crab.
Not, like, a sex-crab.

Time to wrap this poo poo up boys!! Last video time!!

Thank you guys so much for watching!!! We had a lot of fun making this LP. Due to our inability to do anything consistently, we don't have all the bonus footage recorded yet, so bonus videos will come on the next two Wednesdays! Hope ya'll enjoyed this silly game!

Panzer Skank
Jan 12, 2004

He's a regular-crab.
Not, like, a sex-crab.

Kaubocks posted:

i asked panzer to edit that out but she refused because she likes to see me suffer. unfortunately for her i'm at least a dumbass with a justified reason for thinking what i thought.

I literally only left it in bc 7 weeks ago the thought of posts like this crossed my brain and i got excited by the possibilities:

Camel Pimp posted:

Actually, this just occured to me: I'm never played Majora's Mask, but does it end with it revealing that Epona is an undercover cop and then shooting Link?

fuckin lmao hell yes

Yvonmukluk posted:

C'mon, Life is Strange: Before The Storm...

God, christ, poo poo, I have been waffling back and forth on whether or not to lp that mess, but someone naming it directly is leaning me real hard towards Actually Doing It.

Panzer Skank
Jan 12, 2004

He's a regular-crab.
Not, like, a sex-crab.

Bonus video time! What would it have looked like if Kaubocks had stood perfectly still and let me shoot him in the chest 100 or so times? Time to find out!

Panzer Skank
Jan 12, 2004

He's a regular-crab.
Not, like, a sex-crab.

It's time... for the very last bonus vid. We recorded this on Saturday and I edited it together really fast lol. It's everything we missed!!!!! It's all the things!!! Thank you so much for watching our LP! Enjoy this smorgasbord of dumbassery!

Speaking of smorgasbords of poo poo check out this new thread for the next thing Kaubocks and I are doing together!!! It's real dumb!! Borderlands 2!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Panzer Skank
Jan 12, 2004

He's a regular-crab.
Not, like, a sex-crab.

Camel Pimp posted:

So the only thing I was spoiled about for this game was that there were two different endings, and that Leo grew a lovely beard in one of them.

Speaking of which

I felt compelled

also poo poo im late replying to this but fuckin lol thank you, I love it

• Locked thread