Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

https://twitter.com/timnelson_mpr/status/1006741849816514560

Stay safe Mr Raccoon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Look look look we're all raccoon experts here, no need to fight. What are we, possum experts?

ulex minor
Apr 30, 2018

NightshadeGenitals posted:

No need to get all huffy. I know more about these idiot animals than I ever cared to after moving to a city infested with their dumb asses. FYI a park in the middle of a city is still a city park no matter how you gussy it up and I can guarantee those idiots aren't foraging in the foliage.

Raccoons die stupid deaths all the time except this one made it on the tweeters. RIP idiot animal.

This raccoon has more intelligence and grace than you have in it's smallest claw.

OB-GYN Kenobi
Dec 4, 2017

extra row of teeth posted:

That image is of a tanuki not a raccoon you baka gaijin

Also raccoons are an absolute nightmare. Anyone who thinks they're cute and cuddly has never had to deal with one camping your trash, or scaring your cats, or jumping in front of your car like it wants to end it all, or just being an overall gigantic pain in the rear end. Not as bad as opossums, but close.

We aren't talking about those racoons, we're talking about this bad/dumb-rear end that's climbing a skyscraper. Stay on topic.

Underwhelmed
Mar 7, 2004

Nap Ghost
As a show of solidarity, I tossed an entire ham and 2 quarts of potato salad out into my backyard for the 20 or so dumpster bears that live around my neighborhood.

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

ulex minor posted:

This raccoon has more intelligence and grace than you have in it's smallest claw.

That's the sickest Raccoon burn I've ever heard.

Kazak
Jan 10, 2012

A fancy way of saying he fell

OB-GYN Kenobi
Dec 4, 2017

Kazak posted:

Don't....don't you say that. Take it back.

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

Kazak posted:

He's pretty dope at climbing, there's still hope, right?? :suspense:

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Skyscraper Raccoon posted:

LOL at the thought of sending someone from MPR to get me I will hump those dudes just watch me

the best gimmick of all time

Blast of Confetti
Apr 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
is the raccoon still alive

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

ban the gimmick if the coon dies

drjuggalo
Jul 26, 2014

SCROTO TURBOSPERG posted:

ban the gimmick if the coon dies

do it to the goon who was whining about raccoons in a fun thread because his dumpster was wrecked by them or some poo poo

Blast of Confetti
Apr 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
it's the monkey puncher all over again

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
sky scraper raccoon is the new harambe

The Joe Man
Apr 7, 2007

Flirting With Apathetic Waitresses Since 1984
there's a fb livestream right now and everyone in the chat is freaking out: https://www.facebook.com/KARE11/videos/10160704289080457/

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

What if Hitler invented the BMW i3 Subcompact Electric car?
https://www.buzzfeed.com/craigsilverman/people-in-toronto-created-a-memorial-to-a-dead-raccoon-after

I hope he gets an even better memorial.

BovineFury
Oct 28, 2007
I moo for great justice!
He is just a hard working window wash bear. :(

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

Still alive, 17th floor now. Godspeed little guy.

buddhanc
Feb 16, 2010

KomodoWagon posted:

Dumbass animal's gonna die in agony and it doesn't matter. No-one actually gives a poo poo. Are any of you going to sit here and act like you'll feel anything at all once this loving retarded vermin starts weeping blood and swaying around deliriously before inevitably falling off the ledge to finally become the puddle of broken poo poo it was destined to be? gently caress no, you won't. You barely register the fact that thousands of human beings die of thirst or starvation, so what the gently caress kind of sick joke are you all pulling pretending that this evokes any kind of emotion in you? The most any of the sanctimonious idiots calling for a rescue or whatever you imagine inside those galaxy-sized brains that could be done for the poor little raccoon will ever honestly feel for that dumb animal would be disgust and bother at the inconvenience of having to step over its splattered remains, so how about you all take this fake pity and cram it right up your holier-than-thou asses.

gently caress raccoons. They're pests.

I've only read 2 of your posts ever

Goddamn you need some loving therapy

Also you're a bad poster

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

NightshadeGenitals posted:

I'll stop flailing
wish i could believe that

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

Still chilling on the 17th floor. Worried they might tire there and plunge into the unyielding ground below :(

Lupin
Feb 21, 2007
Live stream in case nobody posted it yet
https://twitter.com/ClaireabellGatr/status/1006747930693390338?s=09

Lupin
Feb 21, 2007
Yesssssss, it made it to the roof!

The Mash
Feb 17, 2007

You have to say I can open my presents
Watching that live was incredible. What a climber.

MisterOblivious
Mar 17, 2010

by sebmojo

The Joe Man posted:

there's a fb livestream right now and everyone in the chat is freaking out: https://www.facebook.com/KARE11/videos/10160704289080457/

Made it to the roof

MisterOblivious
Mar 17, 2010

by sebmojo
https://twitter.com/i/status/1006804729677123584

MisterOblivious fucked around with this message at 08:49 on Jun 13, 2018

drjuggalo
Jul 26, 2014
eat poo poo bitter raccoon hater goon this raccoon is a genius and gentleman

Lupin
Feb 21, 2007

MisterOblivious posted:

Made it to the roof

Username/post combo

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Our national nightmare is over.

... wait a tic.

PringleCreamEgg
Jul 2, 2004

Sleep, rest, do your best.
I'm so glad this creature can now get some rest. I hope that it gets picked up by animal control while napping on the roof and can get a nice meal and a drink then be released back to its natural habitat of an alley by a dive restaurant.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
updated the thread title to reflect the raccoons success

Blazing Ownager
Jun 2, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
So what are they actually going to do with this raccoon now? He's pretty much a international celebrity, so what's the equivalent of a happy home for a Raccoon?

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

What a fascinatingly unusual cock. Now, allow me to show you my collection...
racoon will be forgotten about in 3 days, and in two months well see an article about how someone shot it

sad but true, rip

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!

Blazing Ownager posted:

So what are they actually going to do with this raccoon now? He's pretty much a international celebrity, so what's the equivalent of a happy home for a Raccoon?

It might head to an animal control enclosure for a few days so people can get it mugging for the camera and stuff but it is definitely going back to the wild. Raccoons are very wild animals and the most domesticated place it could possibly end up at is a zoo, which won’t take it because raccoons aren’t exotic animals.

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

What a fascinatingly unusual cock. Now, allow me to show you my collection...
a zoo should make a smart play and make an enclosure for him with a model apartment building to scale to his hearts content

amusinginquiry
Nov 8, 2009

College Slice

Big Beef City posted:

Raccoon gets to top as the gathered crowd cheers below and thousands watch live.

At the very last, high definition cameras clearly see him close his eyes and wilfully push away from the wall.

Silence as he falls, then a single woman screams as the feed cuts.

This but he lands in a nice dumpster and waddles off safely

Jose Mengelez
Sep 11, 2001

by Azathoth

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntuqTuc6HxM

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

Did they catch him or what.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

Can he climb to the sky
Yes he can hes real spry
Look out here comes the spider coon