Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
this is day 3. might not end well

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
they put live capture traps on the roof but they cant put a secured harness on a guy and have him climb down an old-timey rope ladder?

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9rwHY6Ijh4

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
every dumb thing happens all over the world but when it happens in my backyard i handle it

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

NightshadeGenitals posted:

I'll stop flailing
wish i could believe that

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
his training is complete. hes now mentally and physically ready to fight the russian raccoon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
all im saying is if he wasnt climbing that building with the intent to commit crimes im sure he has nothing to worry about