Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

A guy who still denies his long ties to russia and who took hundreds of millions of dollars from the chinese communist party did more to legitimize the democratic peoples republic of korea than any other person

I think trump is americas first stalinist president

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

Fojar38 posted:

ghaddafi got anally baynetted for being a piece of poo poo mass murdering raping despot

yeah but he was our piece of poo poo mass murdering raping despot and we owed him a retirement at least as cushy as Pinochets

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

i wish i lived in the universe where gadaffi became a reality tv star after agreeing to step down in the early days of the arab spring

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

Lmao if you turn your back on your own community to own this strawman leftist figure youre self owning incredibly hard

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

How about their trains, do they have better trains than the usa?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

I agree trains would of course be the most efficient way to transport any cargo

• Locked thread