Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
kensei
Dec 27, 2007

He has come home, where he belongs. The Ancient Mariner returns to lead his first team to glory, forever and ever. Amen!

I was at the 1995 play in game against the Angels, I was at Spring Training in 2001 and I have the best Ichiro avatar. Thank you for making this thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

He has come home, where he belongs. The Ancient Mariner returns to lead his first team to glory, forever and ever. Amen!

Haniger owns, it is known

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

kensei posted:

Haniger owns, it is known

gently caress

Yes

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

HEY NONG MAN posted:

What’s a good mariners podcast beside the one Dipoto is on?

This is a good topic that I am also interested in.

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

Last night was fun as hell to watch and I'm starting to wonder if this one run game magic is... real?

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

Another one run win. Cool.

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

Well that sucked

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

Shiroc posted:

Cook screaming poo poo the second the ball went off the bat was a perfect summation of the moment

:emptyquote:

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

Tony Phillips posted:

I know. Just hope they get right back to mowing down the dregs like they're supposed to.

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

Yet

Another

One

Run

Win

YAORW

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

Mariners Own Zone: Intact

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

Marco more like Magical

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

This is a cool and fun team

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

N: In the month of June, facing a very tough schedule, the Mariners went 19-9. They went 16-2 when not playing the Yankees or Red Sox.

V: :stare:

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

N: Mariners Win

V: gently caress the Angels

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

Tony Phillips posted:

So the M's won last night. By more than one run even. Sky status : not falling again.

Was reading the LL article about Dee's catch last night and ended up in the Youtube rabbit hole. So here's a reminder that Mike Cameron did this in his 4th game as a Mariner.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9vV5Zm-Cqk

I was at that game and the place went insane. It was awesome.

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

https://twitter.com/GregJohnsMLB/status/1017846440188669952

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

HEY NONG MAN posted:

If we lose a WC slot to the god dang athletics I will lose my goddamn poo poo.

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

:smith:

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

loving Astros are pretty good...

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

Keith Atherton posted:

Whoa not only are you a fellow 1986 Topps baseball card name change recipient you registered your account one day after I did

Lowtax quit that thread but I got Bo Jackson and kept him until Ichiro came back, then I bought this one again...

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

Close thread

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

My post worked

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

Chows posted:

:siren: Felix is being moved to the bullpen :siren:

:911:

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

Anyone else amused by Kershaw's angry yell in the 6th there when he missed a pitch up 8-1?

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

Close thread, ban all posters, delete DNS

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

Some Numbers posted:

Also Mitch Haniger loving rules.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

HEY NONG MAN posted:

Díaz isn’t even getting a chance at the record at this point so there is nothing redeemable about this season

Hanniger

• Locked thread