Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
GOMS BINCHES

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
38K showed up today from what I heard itís not a sell out but pretty good for a kinda cold day

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
Hey guys have you heard? gently caress the Angels!

I donít want to just beat them. I donít want to just end their season. I want to embarrass them.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
Mariners... binch :(

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
Itís designed to break your heart

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
Felix is probably not gonna get in the hall, making Seattleís squandering Of him complete.

Benne posted:

If they drag Ryan Rowland-Smith out of the ROOT studio to go 5 1/3 innings I ... wouldn't be totally opposed at this point

RRS pitching Ol Man Moyer type games would actually make me smile

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
GET REKT HOUSTON

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
Hello darkness my old friend

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
Kill me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Shiroc posted:

Whenever I see someone wearing Smoak or Ackley gear, I always feel a slight pang of pity.

I used to really like Brad Miller for some reason. Maybe its because my abbreviated little league career also consisted of power the rare times I could actually hit the ball and terrible fielding.

*Stares forlornly at the Ackley Jersey hanging in his closet*

• Locked thread