Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?
Is this a safe space away from Pythagorean evidence?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?
https://gfycat.com/QuickYoungBoilweevil

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

Is there a stat on games won on a walk off hit while the roof is in the act of closing? Because Mitch did that and it is special to me.

Super glad I rearranged my workday around going to see this game.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

Whatís a good mariners podcast beside the one Dipoto is on?

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

Intruder posted:

Wrap it up Marinailures

lmao look at this guy here. just lol.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

Wade LeBlank

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

Yeah at this point I want to see how many one run games we can win. Itís getting sort of insane.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

Intruder posted:

What's that?

Lmao according to your sick screenshot the stros have played one more game than the mariners have.

Fly away, ineffectual troll.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

Intruder posted:

lol at this dude who can't handle a little poo poo talk between division rivals

Looks pretty handled actually.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

Can someone gif Dee Gordonís dance after he gets the confirmation that he threw out Xander at first?

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

Iím still holding strong on my claim the mariners will be in first place at the break

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

https://imgur.com/gallery/C6mI0dV

This is like a painting

Also: I just realized the Mariners have a better record than every team in the NL.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

Tony Phillips posted:

This is like a dogs playing poker painting:

Needs Paxton after his no no too.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

Yeah itís 8.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

If my birthday bbq gets rained out tonight Iím saying gently caress it and taking a cab to the stadium.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

gently caress the WC. We comin for that first place brass ring god dangit.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

Astros lost again today letís goooooooo

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

Ben Gamel has some intense ink

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

That game was so dang fast. My four year old kid was stoked.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

Today it was pretty packed at Safeco. There was one section in RF they closed off but every other part of the stadium was full of fans today.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

https://imgur.com/gallery/pjmB2qH

Crowd was pretty legit and everyone on their feet for Edwin.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

Also regarding Zunino, doesnít he make up for his inconsistent hitting by being way efficient at picking off base runners?

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

The bbq nachos are my new jam.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

36 saves before the dang break. Get those clippers warm.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

If we lose a WC slot to the god dang athletics I will lose my goddamn poo poo.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

Fuckin hell yeah they put up SEVEN in one inning.

Letís GOOOOOOOOOOO

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

ALSO: the Astros and Oakland both lost today. Ride the fuckin wave boys.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

Maybe Judge being out slumps the Yankees too. Perhaps the mariners can Homer Simpson their way into the post season.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

MAYBIN

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

So this is how itís gonna be. God dammit.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

They can gently caress right off with that poo poo. Turn Safeco into public housing before taxing me for your failures.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

I KNOW BUT IM MAD ABOUT CANADIANS IN MY CITY ALL WEEKEND OK

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

Because we donít have a lovely basketball team anymore.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

Gotta hustle if you carry fake muscle.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

GET ME WILLIAM F BLOOMQUIST

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

If you use the current rubric that lets pitchers in to the hall, no pitchers are getting in.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

TONIGHT WE TURN IT AROUND

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

:stare:

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

He was ejected.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

Chows posted:

:siren: Felix is being moved to the bullpen :siren:

Is it a nice bullpen? With room for him to run around?

• Locked thread