Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?
That reverse cycle stat is blowing my mind. I’ll probably remember it forever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?
Scott is getting p dang close to getting that sick fade.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

Do you think once Díaz notches his 50th save they’re gonna do the haircut right there on the mound? God I hope it happens at home.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

Losing 6-7 after that lovely game is a ray of light. Christ. Let’s take 2/3.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

He’ll be fine.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

Just a bruise. No break.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

He gave his clippings to Paxton

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

I BELIEVE

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

Shiroc posted:

Edwin Díaz is cool and good

:hai:

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

https://www.instagram.com/p/BnChxEyBERC/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=3x6l4da86gyl

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

I’m told there’s always next year.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

The season was fun if also super frustrating. Maybe Díaz can get the league save record next year.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

That absolutely won’t happen.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

I’ll take any hijinx at this point. Who cares the mariners being absolute losers is their legacy.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

Lmao I bet they still lose

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

Ok Nevermind they are mashing tonight.

I’ll take it. gently caress Oakland.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

God DAMMIT I’m already back on board. If we sweep Oakland we are 2.5 out of the second wild card slot.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

SORRY I MEANT WHEN

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

They don’t mean to do it. I know they love me. They wouldn’t do it if they didn’t love me.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

Mike Bleak

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

:stare:

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

I’m still holding on here

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

Keith Atherton posted:

Why the gently caress is chanting Seven Nation Army a thing at Safeco now?

It’s a thing at lots of stadiums I think.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

Keith Atherton posted:

Yeah but it's the laziest most generic "fan" thing in the loving world like the "Wave"

Seattle sports fans being Seattle sports fans I guess

Super agreed. The music in general at Safeco sucks rear end.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

I AM UNDONE

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

Mitch is still a drat king out there.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

Maybe in 10 years we can try again.

Let’s get a hockey team.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

Meanwhile the county council just voted 5-4 to give the stadium $135m in taxpayer funds for upgrades.

Fuckin garbage

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

Some Numbers posted:

That was back when Lloyd McLendon was the manager. Dark times indeed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aTDmVRD6apQ

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

Yeah it’s a real trash fire folks

I’ll keep watching that garbage.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

Pretty soon. Probably the next 6 games.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

The Mariners aren’t making it this year but let’s take stock in the fact that we are absolutely murdering the Astros with a bullpen start.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

Next year. Or not. But maybe.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

Díaz isn’t even getting a chance at the record at this point so there is nothing redeemable about this season

• Locked thread