Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Manifisto

Posting is overrated.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

⬆️⬆️⬆️ that was a JEST POST

kalel

Manifisto posted:

Posting is overrated.

Uhhhhhhhh what the—

Manifisto posted:

⬆️⬆️⬆️ that was a JEST POST

—oh haha, phew

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Moses *coming down from the mountain looking perplexed*: I've just got one commandment...

Israelites *hastily hiding Mooby Cow*: Yes, Prophet of God?

Moses: :justpost:

Israelites: ...

It would be many generations before the secret was deciphered

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
quote is not edit bust post

MockingQuantum

some anagrams of "post":

"tops": this is what posting is, the tops, meaning good and/or great, it encourages us to post early and often, as is just, and tradition

"stop": don't let this sly fox fool you, it's opposite day in s-comes-first-land, never stop postin'

"pots": either 1) cooking vessels, which provide sustenance, therefore allowing one to just post in perpetuity until the heat death of the universe, or B) the plural for a "weed" or "blont", an accessory often used to heighten the effect, and justness, of posts

"opts": what one does when one chooses to posts.

"tspo": not a word. only recommended for use by professionals.

See Fig. 1 for examples of usage.

Fig. 1"Little Billy smoks a weed made of excellent pots, watch as he opts to just post some tops posts, oh no don't let him stop, put his hands back on the keyboard, just rub his finger bones a bit, he'll start up again of his own accord. There, good. That post was totally tspo."

thank you luvcow for the sig

Meeksha

i did it all for the nookie
Ask me how!
-freb dust
hello fellas and ladies. remember that you are all cool and good. have a wonderful day.

-----

come on and slam and welcome to the jam

Thank you Heather Papps for the summer sig!

Meeksha

i did it all for the nookie
Ask me how!
-freb dust
that last one was what experts refer to as a "feel good" post. the scientific name of such a post is "lumbricina," i think. it could also be "platyhelminthes." one of those is probably right.

-----

come on and slam and welcome to the jam

Thank you Heather Papps for the summer sig!

Olive!

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...

MockingQuantum posted:

some anagrams of "post":

"tops": this is what posting is, the tops, meaning good and/or great, it encourages us to post early and often, as is just, and tradition

"stop": don't let this sly fox fool you, it's opposite day in s-comes-first-land, never stop postin'

"pots": either 1) cooking vessels, which provide sustenance, therefore allowing one to just post in perpetuity until the heat death of the universe, or B) the plural for a "weed" or "blont", an accessory often used to heighten the effect, and justness, of posts

"opts": what one does when one chooses to posts.

"tspo": not a word. only recommended for use by professionals.

See Fig. 1 for examples of usage.

Fig. 1"Little Billy smoks a weed made of excellent pots, watch as he opts to just post some tops posts, oh no don't let him stop, put his hands back on the keyboard, just rub his finger bones a bit, he'll start up again of his own accord. There, good. That post was totally tspo."

psto

Zazz Razzamatazz

by sebmojo

Hey it's wormlog!

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Olive!

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...
whew. for a second there I thought I might never post again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ToxicSlurpee

-=SEND HELP=-

Mmmmmm, hot buttered poast.

I'm sewage flavored.

• Locked thread