Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
kalel

Hugh Malone posted:

Much has been written about the just post, but what about the unjust posts?

Like this:

Pretty unjust, a lot of folks would disagree with that statement. But, watch this:

You see what I did there at the end? That's the evilbuddy, and makes it OK. It let's the reader know that I'm not too serious; or if I am serious, that I am still a friend.

Here's another example:

See there? That's how not to use evilbuddy. In a case like this, the unjust post is funny because it's not true, and is known as "anti-comedy". Using evilbuddy here might indicate too much sincerity to the reader, and could be misinterpreted. So let's try it again:

Ahahaha lmao. Now it is hilarious.

I hope this will guide posters to just post, or unjust post freely and with confidence.

Extremely happy to learn how to use evilbuddy. Please do more emoticon tutorials (or "toots" as I like to call them) please and thank you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kalel

This Summer,
pow chaka chow
One Man*,
peewww p-p-p-p-pew
Versus A Whole Thread, WEGOTTAGETTOTHEBOATWEGOTTA—BOOOOOM
And This Time,
neeeeeEEEEEEYEEOOOOooow
There's No Going Back
beep beep beep (wipes sweat before hitting post button)

Justin** Post. ratedg. intheatresthissummer.

*or woman
**or Justine

kalel fucked around with this message at 23:37 on Jun 13, 2018

kalel

Jaded Burnout posted:

Our special today sir is a chilled forum with a piquant jus’d post

kalel

POST /test_FINAL_2/justpost.cgi HTTP/1.1
Host: forums.somethingawful.com
Content-Type: application/x-www-form-urlencoded
Content-Length: 8

just=true&post=true