Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ghouldaddy07
Jun 23, 2008
I can't see how they plan to support new content now that EA is backing away from loot boxes. Hopefully the game is fun and, HK-47 is unlockable.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ghouldaddy07
Jun 23, 2008
Signed up for the alpha. I think I am too late to the party. I hope the Fort Tarsus section of the game ends up being good.

ghouldaddy07
Jun 23, 2008

Olympic Mathlete posted:

Anyone else feel like that video just shows off how little they've actually got done? Sure was a whole bunch of emphasis on that main hub and only a few little snippets of gameplay. A little suspicious, no?

Definitely. The project must have been crazily mismanaged early on. They have shown practically nothing for the past 5 years.

ghouldaddy07
Jun 23, 2008
If any goons have a demo code I would gladly bunny hop with you all.

ghouldaddy07
Jun 23, 2008

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

Get in discord and message ICR. I will get you one.

Done and Done. Much obliged

ghouldaddy07
Jun 23, 2008
This game feels fun to play when I am now stuck in a loading screen ; ;

ghouldaddy07
Jun 23, 2008
I really enjoyed the demo except for the loading screens. Probably wise to wait a month after release.

ghouldaddy07
Jun 23, 2008
I don't mind saying that I loathe the compass.

ghouldaddy07
Jun 23, 2008
The latest video showed the Colossus doing a bodybuilder emote. I'm now playing from launch.

ghouldaddy07
Jun 23, 2008
Good on E.A to release Apex and Anthem at the same time. Way to divide their potential player base.

ghouldaddy07
Jun 23, 2008
I'm scowling at my PS4 for the next week.

ghouldaddy07
Jun 23, 2008

Nuts and Gum posted:

I gave Bioware like 80 dollars to preorder this game, so it'd be cool if I could play it before the artificial release date designed to sell subscriptions to their games as a service service.

I know. I'm a sucker.

It's a trash policy, but publishers are chasing the Netflix model hard. I would be surprised if you can even buy a game in the traditional sense in ten years.

ghouldaddy07
Jun 23, 2008
Loving all the custom paint jobs.

ghouldaddy07
Jun 23, 2008
Apparently, the speed update for Tarsis goes live on actual launch.

ghouldaddy07
Jun 23, 2008
My guess would be a singleplayer game to loot box then whatever the current iteration is.

ghouldaddy07
Jun 23, 2008

ditty bout my clitty posted:

Is this game better than huffing carpet glue?

What if we combine the two?

ghouldaddy07
Jun 23, 2008
I like Fort Tarsis :downs:

ghouldaddy07
Jun 23, 2008
I want to punch whoever writes the monkey cheese humour in these games.

ghouldaddy07
Jun 23, 2008
I've encountered at least ten.

ghouldaddy07
Jun 23, 2008
There are times as in Interceptor were I wonder if I am Leroy Jenkins, and everyone else hates me.

ghouldaddy07 fucked around with this message at 20:36 on Feb 23, 2019

ghouldaddy07
Jun 23, 2008

DancingShade posted:

I need a proton glorb for my etheric beam conductor from discourse in my hover fishing platform with the central mind bank of the free inverse track.

You'll need to shout it dramatically with this playing https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cjcu1QdapLI

I could write for video games.

Did you get glorb? yes, no, maybe lol!"

ghouldaddy07
Jun 23, 2008
I hate a lot about this game, but I love the movement and animations. Hopefully, E.A put it in another game.

ghouldaddy07
Jun 23, 2008
That Scaffold blocking the Temple door in Fort Tarsis is driving my O.C.D. crazy. Let me in!!!

ghouldaddy07
Jun 23, 2008
What weapons should I equip on the chonk to become a combo God?

ghouldaddy07
Jun 23, 2008
What is weap?

ghouldaddy07
Jun 23, 2008

precision posted:

I played the story of Anthem and I still have no idea what the gently caress it's about

Yeah I pressed circle a lot

You fool, that's why you missed all the "crazy sexy danger".

ghouldaddy07
Jun 23, 2008
Having dropped out three weeks after launch. I pooped in to see what Cataclysm looked like, and my God, if ever a game needed a class action lawsuit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ghouldaddy07
Jun 23, 2008
I hope they move the Colossus into some other game. It hat incredibly satisfying animations.

My guess is anthem 2.0 was only ever about developing systems to be used in the next M.E or Dragon Age.