Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Avalerion
Oct 19, 2012

ME3 mp was fun for a couple of weekends so I think this will be too, question is whether there's a market for this kind of game amongs bioware fans. Personally I'm already off put by the idea that I should keep playing this forever, with games like these I prefer something I can beat then be done with it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Avalerion
Oct 19, 2012

The flying & shooting gameplay in this seems fun and the environments look great, I'd be all on board if it was a proper single player rpg with characters and a story that has a beginning and end, instead of an endless multiplayer looty thing. If the mass effect franchise wasn't dead one could hope they'd reuse the tech for andromeda2. :(

Avalerion
Oct 19, 2012

Harrow posted:

God drat that is a much, much better plot than what we ended up with

That's ultimately still just the backstory though, no guarantee that if they went with that as the reason for the reaper's reaping the endings would have been different, too.