Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Trogdor_666 posted:

I was excited for this game until I read the no pvp part on the forum post :( I had heard of the game before thought it looked awesome but assumed it would have pvp.
"you know the last remaining we did that was good, mass effect multiplayer pvp? let's not do that for this multiplayer only game"

edit: this post is wrong and should be shot to the sun. thank

Anime Schoolgirl fucked around with this message at 23:11 on Jun 15, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

El Scandelouse posted:

Throwing grenades at a stationary gun emplacement is a pretty high level strat compared to spamming buttons in Anthem.
As is shooting the guy on the turret, that's MLG level marksmanship.

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

moist turtleneck posted:

https://i.imgur.com/oZ5YswE.gifv
forgive me anthem for i have sinned
:popeye:

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Fellatio del Toro posted:

Bush did 9/11 and he was white

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Fallom posted:

Bethesda can't stand the fact that NV even exists so don't get your hopes up
You mean Emil Pagliarulo, whoever works on the DLCs for Fallout 4 love the gently caress out of it to constantly reference it.

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

FAUXTON posted:

don't you need, like, the controller from Steel Battalion to play warframe?

I always thought it had a couple dozen interwoven control systems for ground/aerial/climbing movement, weapons/abilities/melee moves etc
you just need to crouch and slidejump repeatedly

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

The problem with keto is that carbs are loving delicious.
it also requires any amount of exercise if you don't want to turn out like the goons in fitness who tried it and ended up getting inflated cholesterol and liver fat levels because they didn't work out one iota