Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TheTrend
Feb 4, 2005
I have a descriminating toe

Do not read this thread. Do not believe his lies.

Also I want this to be warframe/borderlands in a cool aesthetic which is what this is shaping up to be, but much like what made borderlands go south (bad writing lack of content updates) and what makes warframe good (free to play the fastest content roll out of like any game ever) are both weak points for modern bioware. I just want to see COMBO in big yellow block letters and log in for a 2 hour story content pack everything now and then.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheTrend
Feb 4, 2005

Coincidence how the schill denying schill has exactly enough keys for all the goons trying to play the demo. Strong strange totally not schill-fixed coincidence.

TheTrend
Feb 4, 2005

Eej posted:

My friend can't even launch the game from Origin, nothing happens when the Play button is clicked. Any ideas?

This can happen with origin when you force close the game and try to start it up again. The 9nly solution I have found is to reboot your pc and try again. It’s great, yay EA

TheTrend
Feb 4, 2005

The gold build is months ahead people... months

TheTrend
Feb 4, 2005

Digirat posted:

EA tends to shoot its studios in the head rather than sell them

RIP Respawn by the way

Did something happen to respawn? Afaik they’re working on TF3 and a new star wars game

TheTrend
Feb 4, 2005

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

Nothings inherently wrong with video games being shallow repetitive entertainment but if you’re not even a little upset that BioWare is now making the AAA equivalent of rocket league then idk what to tell you

You shut up. You shut your whore mouth and dontt you ever talk about rocket league like that.

TheTrend
Feb 4, 2005

robotsinmyhead posted:

I think that'd make a big difference. Firing off one lovely missile every 15 seconds is not really very exciting.

Glacial spear desperately needs 2 or 3 charges as well to make it worth it.

TheTrend
Feb 4, 2005

Wheeee posted:

What the gently caress is wrong with you?

Fuzz is an adorable idiot. He’s also a doctor. Shop for doctors people.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheTrend
Feb 4, 2005

DancingShade posted:

Hey now frostbyte isn't complete garbage. For FIFA.

Fifa is an insanely bad game