Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

comatose
Nov 23, 2005

Lipstick Apathy
Can I romance a javelin?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

comatose
Nov 23, 2005

Lipstick Apathy

Maybe they mean that good loot is as rare as it was in launch d3???

comatose
Nov 23, 2005

Lipstick Apathy
Can't wait to read the Anthem tie in comic series!

comatose
Nov 23, 2005

Lipstick Apathy
I love how the only thing you have to do to get around that accessibility in games act is to just not implement communication at all.

comatose
Nov 23, 2005

Lipstick Apathy
Does anyone know if the pre-order demo codes you get printed on the receipts from stores are platform specific? I know a guy who pre-ordered for PS4 and has a couple of spare codes for whatever reason and he offered one to me but I don't have a PS4.

comatose
Nov 23, 2005

Lipstick Apathy
The gently caress does that mouse and keyboard controls tweet even mean?

comatose
Nov 23, 2005

Lipstick Apathy
I just want to remind everyone talking about endgame that its actually called eldergame. :rolleyes:

comatose
Nov 23, 2005

Lipstick Apathy
Wheres the cheapest place to buy this dumpster fire other than the nvidia keys and origin premier?

comatose
Nov 23, 2005

Lipstick Apathy

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

Thats pretty much it for discounts unless you're willing to do grey market stuff like cdkeys.com

Well, poo poo.

comatose
Nov 23, 2005

Lipstick Apathy

Zedsdeadbaby posted:

cdkeys is reliable, we've had this conversation in the RE2 thread. Lots of people get theirs from cdkeys.com. It's a 100% legit site that publishers batch sell to.
Thanks I'll check them out.

Disargeria posted:

Is $15 really too much for you?
I don't like origin premier :shrug:

comatose
Nov 23, 2005

Lipstick Apathy

Bofast posted:

This is the first I've heard of potential ladders in the future. Is this even something the devs have mentioned or is this just dreams™ ?

I don't think they've ever said anything about ladders or seasons but they jammed leaderboards into the roadmap under April so I guess doing some boring rear end exploit would effect being #1 poopsocker.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

comatose
Nov 23, 2005

Lipstick Apathy
Destiny 2 loot is different to D3 and anthem cos the perks and whatever are all static rolls and not percentage based along with being exclusively rolled from set pools in certain slots. They can gently caress around with archtypes on specific kinds of guns (rapid fire frame, adaptive, whatever) and it changes all of them retroactively.