Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

No but I’m not normal

Never wanted kids, so I always had extra money and time for games 🤷🏻‍♂️

It’s not a big deal, play if you want or get into movies, as long as you’re doing what you want

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

fishing with the fam posted:

I've definitely lost interest in video games the last couple years, but it took me a while to realize it. So I bought Civ 6, FF15, and Shadow of War, but have less than twelve hours between the three.

Lol you got the worst versions of those franchises

Seriously there’s a ton of great games but you gotta find your niche

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

fishing with the fam posted:

I played the gently caress out of the earlier iterations of each.

Me too but Shadow of War is terrible compared to the original, Civ 6 was also very weird to me(I liked 4 and 5 much better)

I like FFXV (first I’ve played since FFX), but I’m not getting seriously into it.

I’m excited for a lot of stuff announced at E3, might get a PS4 even

The past year has been amazing for games, and Red dead redemption is coming out soon...

Comfy Fleece Sweater fucked around with this message at 21:54 on Jun 13, 2018

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

Kuato posted:

I am at the office for up to 40 hours a week. As to what I do at the office: read SA, read sports blogs, read random Wikipedia pages, it’s possible I do actual work once in a while but it’s quite rare.

Why can’t you loving stop posting and harassing me, you gently caress HEAD! You absolute oval office! I *WILL* report this to your supervisor, good luck surviving next week on crackers and water!!! Because you’ll be fired and end up sucking my dick behind the seven eleven, while I punch your loving face in!!! Die slow motherfucker!!!! Mods please ban KUATO or I WILL take drastic measures!!!! It’s on you now!!!!

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

We Know Catheters posted:

This thread is lame and filled with a lot of lame people

You’re not wrong

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

Caganer posted:

Was anyone else an Electronic Gaming Monthly subscriber?

They poo poo the bed and offered me to choose another subscription from their parent company so I picked Maxim, very nice. They forgot to stop sending them after the 4 or so issues I had left on my subscription - they kept coming for years until my parents moved.

That’s a lot of jerk off material

• Locked thread