Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Luvcow

One day nearer spring

krampster2 posted:

I'm thought policing this thread so if anyone so much as thinks about you know what, I'm gonna be on to you.

*looks up from bathroom sink, tongue halfway sawed off and blood gurgling down my chin*

"fuuuuuuuuckk....."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
fun fact: even George Carlin refused to utter the forbidden word :eng101:

bonus fun fact: the forbidden word is the Lambada of the english language :tutbutt:

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Chasterson posted:

I took an american lit survey course my freshman year and when we discussed Twain's use of the forbidden word in A Connecticut Yankee in King Arthur's Court 2:Still Courtin our professor said we should just refer to it as the r̨͇͍̥̯̻̹̬̬̩͙̜̕͜͡ǫ̴͈̳̩̝̮̀͢ŕ̸͏̸̩̱͔̬p̶̟͈͙͍̯͚̲̥̻̫̭̩̹̜͍̙͎͞ͅ word

it still made a lot of the students uncomfortable, I wonder if they still do it that way or if that was just how that one professor handled it because it was sorta hosed

I was always put off by the character in Huck Finn 2: Steamboat Boogaloo honkey huck

• Locked thread