Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Manifisto

the only rule of this thread is, you may not say the forbidden word. you may however refer to it.

for example if the forbidden word was "p*nts," you could write it with an asterisk

however the forbidden word is NOT p*nts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

fun fact, the forbidden word appears nowhere in the bible, but you can tell they're itching to say it

Manifisto

me, slyly presenting my friend with a rebus: really, you don't get it? just say the parts out loud

friend: [redacted]

*demonic shadows issue from the floor and float menacingly towards my friend*

me: haha, pranked!!

Manifisto

rule update: if you say the word ironically, that's maybe not the same as saying the word?

I mean, feel free to try it and see if u get probed

(or damned to eternal perdition, haha)

Manifisto

say everyone, I'm haveing trouble remembering the opening line of the rznv reggae. can anyone remind me of how it goes?

Manifisto

the forbidden word is cool and saying it makes you look cool

kids are having "forbidden word parties" where they get together and say it. sex, booze, weed, bath salts, etc are passe.

people over 23 don't "get" the forbidden word. for example adults actually think that "tfw" means "that feel when," lol

Manifisto

Luvcow posted:

bonus fun fact: the forbidden word is the Lambada of the english language :tutbutt:

I've seen a screenplay of a movie about this, they were going to call it "coccyx: the forbidden word" :rolleyes:

Manifisto

Jolo posted:

I asked my Ouija to spell out the forbidden word when all spelled out it looks like the skyline to a forbidden city. Very spooky. Were the opening credits of Frasier trying to warn us?

TOSSED SALADS = the riches made by those who guard the secret of the forbidden word

SCRAMBLED EGGS = the madness that comes to those who speak it lightly

Manifisto

Chasterson posted:

A Connecticut Yankee in King Arthur's Court 2:Still Courtin

lol

Manifisto

City of Glompton posted:

is it...f***p?

*nervous murmuring in the crowd* "did she just say . . . ?" "naw, she couldn't have . . . could she?"

Manifisto

ban queued

Manifisto

ShortStack posted:

gravy. it's gravy right?

*scientist in white lab coat observes you curiously, looking up at the sky often. after quite a while she crosses something off of a clipboard.* hm, apparently not

Manifisto

PhantomPayne posted:

a friend told me the forbidden word was pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis but if it really was pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis i wouldnt be able to finish my p

City of Glompton posted:

i bet the forbidden word rhymes with turf

somewhere a teen is texting these suggestions to another teen with a lot of laughing and eye rolling emojis

elsewhere in a bunker a five star general has their hand on a DEFCON dial. they read these ideas, grunt, and move the dial ever so slightly lower

Manifisto

TVsVeryOwn posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ienp4J3pW7U

does this joke contain the forbidden word?

python was famous for trying to sneak the word past the bbc censors. did they succeed? according to john cleese, "well, we didn't manage to say it, but we didn't not say it, if you catch my drift." when the interviewer pressed cleese for clarity, he just shouted "ni!" in the interviewer's face until he left.

Manifisto

Amateur Saboteur posted:

just sun-baking in my hammock. it's well into the afternoon and the mild sun is extremely friendly. in my daydream I become aware of the goofiest smile across my face, and its obvious the reason is because I know the word, and jill never tell a soul..

Manifisto

the u.s. government once printed a bill that, when folded in a very specific way, displayed the forbidden word along with the face of the secretive god-emperor of the masons. once this was discovered, roaming bands of black-suited federal agents hunted down, collected, and destroyed every copy of that bill, by whatever means necessary. or at least nearly every copy: one still exists in the vatican, one in the nuclear-proof subcellar of the library of congress, and possibly one remains in the clutches of the subtle and fiendish supervillian, dr. earthdoom.

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

TVsVeryOwn posted:

National Treasure: Wait, How Many of These Have We Made?

National Treasure: [REDACTED]

Manifisto

okay everyone we've had our fun, you can now say the forbidden word

OR CAN YOU?????

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

Splatmaster posted:

The forbidden word is "can't" **winces expecting to be struck down**

maybe it rhymes with that

maybe somebody made a thread about the word

• Locked thread