Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jukebox Hero
Dec 27, 2007
stars in his eyes
Are you going to show off a simplified second playthrough with one of the others, maybe a lady, to demonstrate the stuff you've missed?

Like skipping the stuff that's the same.

I just really love playing the breakdancer lady

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jukebox Hero
Dec 27, 2007
stars in his eyes
I actually like the customization options a lot. My Eugene(the skinny dude, I think that's his name) run was mostly done in a Hawaiian shirt and jeans because I like being the least anime guy in the room and still beating everybody else up

One fun little detail is that everybody starts with different items. Raven starts with brass knuckles and like 400 bucks; Eugene gets a knife and 1000 bucks because he's a rich gently caress.

Jukebox Hero
Dec 27, 2007
stars in his eyes
AARON, dammit. I knew he had a weird ultra WASPy name but every villain in the game does too so I get them all mixed up.

Jukebox Hero
Dec 27, 2007
stars in his eyes
That's an extremely bizarre way to treat a battle arena. You'd expect it to be way more in depth in a game like this.

What the gently caress is up with the butter?

Jukebox Hero
Dec 27, 2007
stars in his eyes
"It was Dave, that fucker owes me five bucks" *barf, flashes out of existence*

• Locked thread