Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Love Rat
Jan 15, 2008

I've made a psycho call to the woman I love, I've kicked a dog to death, and now I'm going to pepper spray an acquaintance. Something... I mean, what's happened to me?
Do not try to beguile me with your sorcery Lady Blacksnake! I know you wear the Crown of Mysteries, an artifact blessed by the Coven of the Nine Moons to bestow bewitching beauty on any sorceress or enchantress who wears it. I see through your ruse, for I have the amulet of all-seeing granted to me by the Snake Enchanter of the Pits. Now stand still as I ready by battle ax to cleave you in two and end your two-thousand-year reign as Immortal Regent of the Blood Lands! My heaving, well-oiled muscles tautly flexing will be the last thing you see as I end your tyranny and free the slave wives from your marauders. Just wait, well hold on, my ax was here a moment ago... What sorcery is this?! My ax is gone... and what is this, this vine growing over my body, no, no! I must have the strength to break free..... I must!

Love Rat fucked around with this message at 20:02 on Jun 14, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Love Rat
Jan 15, 2008

I've made a psycho call to the woman I love, I've kicked a dog to death, and now I'm going to pepper spray an acquaintance. Something... I mean, what's happened to me?

Lil Peeler posted:

It turns out that Bruce Dickinson is actually a lich.

He even magicked away cancer.

• Locked thread