Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
*Grabbing the glasses off a nearsighted wizard

"Aww poor little baby can't prepare his spells now boo hoo"

*gently caress a hot barbarian and sleep

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

HoboMan posted:

nobody cares about us druids :smith:
i mean you go out there and really become one with all living things and the entire universe really to the point you can ask a rock what has the last couple billion years been like (btw, i don't recommend asking any minerals this as they will just go on and on over every freaking millimeter they have moved), i can telepathically ask a vine to ensnare my enemies and it will do it because it totally oews me for that one time i hooked it up with some pollen from that hottie in the forbidden woods but i am getting wayy off topic. ANYWAYS you do all that stuff augmenting the flow of the universe and poo poo and THEN I STIll have to clean up the ecological bamage you sorcerers do by just bending the cosmos to your will at the faintest whim. you are not NEARLY as bad as wizards about this I'll grant but without druids cleaning up for you you guys would have rent all of reality asunder by now. and barrier between our wold and the elemental plane of fire is starting to get worryingly thin from all the hole you guys keep poki g in it (you wonder why it's warming up??). but you try to hang out with some sorcers because they seem kinda cool and you explain this pronlem they're just like "lol dork". and everyone else thinks we're just smelly weirdos who gently caress squirrels or some poo poo.

Sorry about kinda rambling and spelling or gramnar or whatever, I don't talk to people that much and I feel very strongly about tjis.

loving vegans

• Locked thread