Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
A_Bug_That_Thinks
Mar 16, 2011

ASK ME ABOUT HOW MUCH I LOVE BIG SAGGY POKEMON TITS
Listen, water is harder than fire, but it's also more forgiving. Once you start getting into the deeper magic (good luck with that at dread shadow btw) any small mistake with fire will burn you, literally. Water will just entrap you for a decade at the worst, and once you master it, it's far more rewarding. As for familiars, if you learn some of the lesser arcana of earth, you can get a 4th stage water elemental in the form of a vat of living mercury. I don't think I need to belabor how awesome those are.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A_Bug_That_Thinks
Mar 16, 2011

fruit on the bottom posted:

I feel your pain. Occasionally we get someone who becomes a wizard so they can research and conjure more lifelike realdolls. And to each their own and everything, but I always get cornered by one of those creeps at WizCon and suddenly I’m stuck listening to them talk about Astral pussy for like six hours.

I like Astral Pussy. They have a really heavy sound, and can pull off a guttural scream without losing the any of their technical proficiency on their strings

A_Bug_That_Thinks
Mar 16, 2011

Lmbo I poo poo on druids, and occasionally in them

A_Bug_That_Thinks
Mar 16, 2011

I call upon the spirits of your mother's stanky rear end

• Locked thread