Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
naem
May 29, 2011

It's me, fireball guy. At like 18 I realized I could cast a level 70 fireball at will.

That's it, just fireballs.

Big ones though! Haha.

I don't have to study or anything, just have to keep in shape and wear really brightly colored clothing, get my hair did. Have to keep that charisma high!

Want me in your adventure party? Cool! I'll fire your enemies. In a ball shape.

Door locked? I'll fireball it. Need information out of an enemy guard? I'll shoot him, with a fireball. Impassible bottomless pit? I'll fireball it! Fire proof enemy? I'll run away screaming.

I'll throw fireballs at literally any problems in life, which at least destroys evidence of failures.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

naem
May 29, 2011

Watch out for my arch enemies Lightning Bolt Guy, Ice Guy Who Throws Big Icicles At You And Also You Flash Blue And Walk Slow For A Minute When He Hits You, and Poison Guy.

Poison Guy got a bad deal imo. When he zaps you with vague green energy bolts a bunch of plants sprout and wiggle around your feet menacingly and your health meter drops until you stop glowing or drink Health potions. The plants stop wiggling and then sit there forever too so he goes around ruining lawns a lot whenever he fights people.

naem
May 29, 2011

Labes for days posted:

What about warlocks, clerics, and bards? Quit creating divisiveness among the CHA classes you otyugh-fucker.

I thought warlocks and clerics were WIS based?

I mean I don't know and can't be bothered to check because I'm too busy standing dramatically with the setting sun to my back with at least one of my nipples showing through my robe/shirt-with-holes-in-it/a-big-fireball-sewn-on-it and also my hair is blowing around even though there's no wind and my eyes are glowing red (just a little don't want to overdo it)

naem
May 29, 2011

Blazing Ownager posted:

Why the gently caress are we letting the Barbarians in? Do you know how many wizards Barbarians have decapitated?

I'm not saying we should put them in torture racks and use them as slave labor, that just also ends in decapitation. I'm saying we should maybe just give them some gold and encourage them to take a quest as far away from us all as possible.

Most sorcerers and barbarians come from the same cultures.

Paladins train for years to be knighted in shining armor, and wizards study for a century to become powerful. So they tend to work together.

With barbs and sorcs, it's all inborn athleticism and/or natural talent, so there's an anti-intellectual jock/rockstar mentality in common.

As long as you have the same color face paint and common enemies you're usually good to go. Plus the walking around shirtless thing.

naem
May 29, 2011

There's ALSO the fact that most sorcerers get their powers from inhuman heritage and THAT is usually because barbarians will gently caress like, ANYTHING.

Half elves? Barbarian hosed an elf. Understandable. Demonkin? It was a purple lady demon in like a bikini so yeah Throgg was into it.

Dragon kin though? Somebody hosed a dang dragon I mean who else is dumb enough to even try that. Like a half-human half-dragon can often appear in pretty much human form and look like a hot lady but still SOMEBODY must have been the first to to have sex with an actual giant fire lizard monster you know??

Don't get me wrong I love shooting fireballs but my skin gets dry and scaly if I don't moisturize

naem
May 29, 2011

Deki posted:

I had a sorcerer brag about being 1/8th dragon or some poo poo, like I'm supposed to be impressed that his great grandma hosed a lizard or something.

You might want to remind them at as reptiles dragons don't even have wieners lol. Just a, cloaca, kind of an all purpose hole. Can't even tell who is male or female, you have to like, count their horns or something.

Which kinda makes the origin of dragonkin that much more disturbing

naem
May 29, 2011

Former DILF posted:

Actually theyre cold blooded but the flamesac provides warmth which mimics warm bloodedness, its scientifically a different process than animalian warm bloodedness

I'm sorry I can't hear you over the sound of how handsome it is that I am, which is very, and also fireballs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

naem
May 29, 2011

big nipples big life posted:

You guys will never be airbrushed onto the side of a conversion van.

Well, maybe the barbarians, but definitely not the sorcerers.

The usual combo is barbarian and Sorceress due the the fact that boobs are like, barbarian kryptonite

• Locked thread