Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«7 »
Nehru the Damaja
May 20, 2005

"BECAUSE AT ULTIMA LUCHA CUATRO, I WILL BREAK YOUR BONES" say the subtitle
"[something] PUTA MADRE, CABRON" says Pentagon's actual voice

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Lore Bear
Jan 21, 2014

I don't know what to put here. Guys? GUYS?!

He's going to break that motherfucker's bones.

Chinston Wurchill
Jun 27, 2010

It's not that kind of test.

I was really hoping Fenix/Catrina (Catrinix?) and Mil would kiss.

Maxwell Lord
Dec 12, 2008

I am drowning.
There is no sign of land.
You are coming down with me, hand in unlovable hand.

And I hope you die.

I hope we both die.

Grimey Drawer

I feel like they maybe realize they ran into a problem with having two star attractions (Matanza and Pentagon) whose deal is, after winning a match, they basically eliminate someone from the roster. Hence two kinda goofy finishes to prevent them doing their thing.

Reclusa was looking cool though.

Nehru the Damaja
May 20, 2005

I hope there's another season (I can't imagine how) because Reklusa was fun. I'd also love to see the Fenix/Mil team happen more. I loved that vibe that they hate each other but have an understanding. And christ they were fun.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

TOO EASY

Someone please get a gif of the cameraman getting hit and somersaulting out of it to get back up and keep filming. That was great.

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

Almanya önde!
Bir başka hedef!
Sonsuz şef Löw için zafer!

Nehru the Damaja posted:

I hope there's another season (I can't imagine how) because Reklusa was fun.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nehru the Damaja
May 20, 2005

He should be on the show too

«7 »