Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

Benne posted:

LU's intergender matches would probably have a better reputation if it didn't sound like Striker and Vampiro were jerking off to them the entire time

or if the very first one they ever put on had the champion of women everywhere get absolutely belittled and pinned in a 3 minute sqaush

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost
anyway I wish Lucha Underground's attempt to stay afloat this season even though they don't have the hottest lucha superstar and wrestler of the year LA Park.

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost
jerusalem change the title to "Lucha Underground Season 4: Pizzagate"

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

Gavok posted:

This is the best explanation for why people don't like Matt Striker. He could do a great job calling a match with enthusiasm and passion, but at some point he'll yell, "Chris Benoit did nothing wrong!" and ruin any goodwill.

So he doing it for Benghazi?

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

Gavok posted:

During his early WWECW days, he was overwhelming with promise and later came off as a choice talent that got screwed up by WWE's failure to book competently. Lucha Underground could potentially do something good with him.

WWE didn't make him commit DUI just before a Wrestlemania world title match and kill any future main event push for a while