Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

sticklefifer posted:

WTF, did Matt Striker drop a QAnon reference in the middle of the Rabbit Tribe's entrance?

Are you really surprised Matt "THIS IS FOR BENGAHZI" Striker did this?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

Jerusalem posted:

King Cuerno is way too good to be left sitting on the sidelines, this sucks.

Isn't he one of the few Mexican talents who speaks english?

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

Benne posted:

And for some reason LU didn't let him talk for like 3 seasons

I hope Fantasmo wins and gets to be King Cuerno everywhere he goes because that gimmick loving rules

I think they could probably claim intellectual property on the Cuerno gimmick

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

Chris James 2 posted:

Impressed by Joey not taking the layup chance to burn the bridge

That's a fella who understands the big (penis) picture.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

coconono posted:

Sam Adonis's only redeeming quality is he isn't as much of a steaming pile of stupid as his brother.

Which this makes me wonder, how did Marty end up with physical possession of the belt?

Cheap replica? Or Jack gave it to him because he no longer cares?

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

Nehru the Damaja posted:

So where can I see Rey Horus anymore?

MLW and PWG

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

Nehru the Damaja posted:

The AAA guys were pretty much the only ones that still had active contracts, right?

I believe a few indie people did but were people who weren't on TV in the US? And then you had Jeff Cobb using a lawyer to get out of the deal.