Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LupusAter
Sep 5, 2011

sticklefifer posted:

I'm glad they changed Vibora's mask for Austin Matelson's sake. The long dino-snout one he had last season looked like a nightmare to wrestle in.

Yeah, it looked awesome but also airtight. Dunno how he managed to breathe, let alone wrestle.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LupusAter
Sep 5, 2011

Nehru the Damaja posted:

Papa Cueto is so weird because I can't tell if we're supposed to know, in kayfabe, whether that's obviously Dario in a beard, or if they're clearly different in kayfabe and we just know that's clearly Luis Fernandez Gil in a beard.

I'm betting it's actually Dario in disguise. I feel like they could have made it a little less obvious if they wanted him to be a new character, especially with the voice, but maybe I'm overestimating Luis Fernandez Gil's acting chops.

LupusAter
Sep 5, 2011

So, based on the ending with Matanza we can say that Antonio is definitely not Dario, right? Not that it means something about Dario not coming back, since as this episode reminded us time travel and resurrection are both very real possibilities.

LupusAter
Sep 5, 2011

AKA Driver posted:

I'm pretty sure we saw a shot in the first episode with Agent Winter where both Dario is in the casket and Antonio is standing over it, yeah?

A fake corpse wouldn't be that farfetched, to be fair.

LupusAter
Sep 5, 2011

Gavok posted:

...Maybe snake monster heads grow back? :ohdear:

I certainly hope so. Maybe Vibora comes back to add on some more layers of supernatural weirdness to the Reptile Tribe, LU loses because Johnny and Taya get shook, feud goes on until Ultima Lucha and possibly forever because this turf war between sneks and douchebags is weirdly compelling.

LupusAter
Sep 5, 2011

frankenfreak posted:

As good as I thought last week's episode was, this one seemed not as strong, but it had a great ending. :allears:

"Trick or Treat, motherf-"

I want to know how many takes were needed to get through that scene without anybody bursting into laughter.

LupusAter
Sep 5, 2011

Animal-Mother posted:

A Haunted House match.... in August?

Look man, do you want to be the one who goes and tells Mil Muertes that his choice of deathmatch isn't seasonally appropriate?

LupusAter
Sep 5, 2011

SamuraiFoochs posted:

loving what? This week's episode was majorly disappointing. It was WWE As gently caress to be honest.

Dude, everything that happened was the consequence of stuff that was set up in the previous episodes. That's as far from WWE as you can get.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LupusAter
Sep 5, 2011

Now I want a season 5. Season 4 admittedly dragged a bit, but I think it was mostly dragged down by external problems. Story wise, it is setting for the bleakest moment, and it would be an absolute bummer if it ended on what is the lowest note by design.
I will say that Strong as a villain makes absolute sense even in a meta perspective, but he absolutely needs to get his comeuppance.