Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Charles Gnarwin
Jul 31, 2014

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

Got all caught up today and it's a real bummer what this show has become. Everything seems half assed now and the wresting quality hasn't been enough to make me care about anything really. Probably the best match of the season so far was basically a rehash of the best match in LU history so it was hard to feel excited. Maybe things will improve now that everybody has been killed off but I'm not confident. XO Lishus should just be in every match and win every match too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Charles Gnarwin
Jul 31, 2014

he knows...

That main event was finally a match that felt like the LU we all knew and loved. Desmond X is such a great addition to the roster. The sound people need to cool it on the kick smacks though. It's comical how identical they all are now, even for the weakest looking strikes.

Charles Gnarwin
Jul 31, 2014

he knows...

That's the second literal murder this season and both from very surprising sources.

Charles Gnarwin
Jul 31, 2014

he knows...

I still watch every week but end up scrubbing through episodes because nothing really has me invested. Dark Fenix is now the most interesting thing. Most other stuff just feels like things happening for the sake of things happening. Doesn't help that the crowd seems way less rabid.

It bums me out because LU used to be the best thing happening in wrestling and now it's clearly in a very slow death spiral.

Charles Gnarwin
Jul 31, 2014

he knows...

frankenfreak posted:

I definitely lost the feel of the first three seasons. I've commented on it here, but the "Indiana Mundo" episode was the only one so far that felt "right".

It certainly often feels like things happening for the sake of things happening because there's often several weeks between certain stories getting revisited. The Rabbit Tribe and Jake Strong are two that come to mind. It's hard to get invested in these arcs that way.

Also I'm still mad about Catrina's death. She can teleport. Why didn't she when she fell?

She can't teleport anymore because she's not a ghost. That's why Fenix is all hosed up.