Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AKA Driver
Apr 5, 2004
To the bubblecraft! Set control to hypochondria!

LupusAter posted:

So, based on the ending with Matanza we can say that Antonio is definitely not Dario, right? Not that it means something about Dario not coming back, since as this episode reminded us time travel and resurrection are both very real possibilities.

I'm pretty sure we saw a shot in the first episode with Agent Winter where both Dario is in the casket and Antonio is standing over it, yeah?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AKA Driver
Apr 5, 2004

Pinwiz11 posted:

Why is Fenix in this match anyway? I'm not complaining but there's no reason beyond Antonio said so.

Catrina told Antonio she wanted this match, saying she wants Fenix's life force (because she was already sniffing around for the Gauntlet of the Gods, but ran into a dead end there). She also promised it'd be violent, as well. So, Antonio said "Yeah, sure, whatever. Just knock next time."

AKA Driver
Apr 5, 2004
It is a national holiday in the States, so why there’s a brand new episode on tonight is beyond me.

AKA Driver
Apr 5, 2004

Jerusalem posted:

Is Dario back yet? :colbert:

If it makes you feel better, Dario is probably running a second promotion in hell right now with all of the dead and murdered LU roster members anyway. Hopefully he has a spot for those three bros he bilked out of 20 bucks that Matanza ate.

AKA Driver
Apr 5, 2004

Ghidzilla posted:

Anyone else notice it looked like the fans refusing to move screwed up something in that main event?

I think Hernandez was heeling it up. He made a section of the crowd move out of the way, flipped them off, and tossed Pentagon back into the ring. It was great.

AKA Driver
Apr 5, 2004

Luchablog points out that this was always in the cards with their deal with Netflix. So, hopefully there is a reup with additional seasons? Or at least let it live somewhere else in a complete format. I purchase episodes through Amazon and even there, sometimes new episodes drop on Thursday, sometimes Saturday, it's a real craps shoot.

AKA Driver
Apr 5, 2004

Maxwell Lord posted:

And now Johnny Mundo has the Power Glove.

It’s moments like these that make me forgive everything with this promotion.

Also Drago has a forklift and matching safety gear. They follow OSHA standards in El Inframundo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AKA Driver
Apr 5, 2004
Say what you will, but Strong’s knees up reversal of Dante Fox’s top rope senton near the end of the match looked like it killed both of them. That couldn’t have felt good for either.