Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Magnitogorsk.
Nov 14, 2004

Global warming is barely a big deal at all compared to the trajectory we used to be on. We'll have to do a lot of environmental engineering projects along certain shorelines and it will be a little warmer and wetter in some places, big fucking deal.

cubicle gangster posted:

Every place i've ever lived, when moving out the landlord has been like 'yeah thats normal wear and tear, dont worry about it' and given me my deposit back in full. None has ever asked for a dollar more. I understand my experience may be mostly based on luck but that's across 3 countries, 6 cities in total and 15 years of my life.

Same, after renting from 7 different places. But anecdotal evidence over the years tells me that women and soyboys are way more likely to be taken advantage of by landlords

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Magnitogorsk.
Nov 14, 2004

Global warming is barely a big deal at all compared to the trajectory we used to be on. We'll have to do a lot of environmental engineering projects along certain shorelines and it will be a little warmer and wetter in some places, big fucking deal.
markets don't work very well for something with fixed supply, like land

• Locked thread