Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Luvcow

One day nearer spring

alnilam posted:

talkin bout pee

old quote from my younger days when we used to get really drunk, sit on the dock and fish for stripers and occasionally relieve ourselves into the river:

"fish love urine"

also a very late vote for land

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

alnilam posted:

talkin bout pee

joyce featured that joke in ulysses

I didn't get it on first reading

Plant MONSTER.

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop

Land is cool. There’s weird ANCIENT TREES and SAND.

Oh what the gently caress kind of dipshit creatures are these? I don’t even know just. Yeah.

Is this even how Microbe went?

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
chicken(?) fish(?) thingy?

yeah chicken fish thingy is my vote

also: microbe was really fun and creative at first but it kinda got out of hand and then just disappeared.

Manifisto

I was also gonna say rooster duckfish

however: that basket of fruit is looking a little too innocent

it's got something up its sleeve

take the moon

by sebmojo
if we eat the mosquito thing we can prolly fly

either that or get an ugly nose thing but i think its worth the risk

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."
Fruit basket thingie.
The bow is a nice touch.

Twenty Four

froot bahsquit

Plant MONSTER.

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
Seems like it was equal for chickenfish and the basket so i did a flip a coin and it was heads, so chicken

Plant MONSTER.

Dbl post sorry

So how are you doing maybe i can edit this into a real post

E:

Words go here

Plant MONSTER. fucked around with this message at 00:40 on Jun 16, 2018

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
loving this thread and our new chicken/shell form

alnilam

Luvcow posted:

Manifisto

Luvcow posted:

my vote is for keep on truckin' starfish but I have to say I've never milked a pumpkin and I'm intrigued

Robot Made of Meat

Manifisto posted:

my vote is for keep on truckin' starfish but I have to say I've never milked a pumpkin and I'm intrigued

I thought it was an onion.

Either way, I'd rather get rid of the mosquito-ey thing.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

take the moon

by sebmojo
i dont want 2 get cancer from cigasquito. also that is clearly an onion (?)

think i want the starfish

----------------

Manifisto

onion milk? no thank you! I'm after some pumpkin milk!

(aside, maybe I was just sheltered, but it wasn't until a few years ago that I heard of "scallion milk", basically milk from cows who ate lots of scallions. sounds weird as a general purpose milk, maybe awesome for specialty things like cheesemaking or sauces or the like. has anyone here tried it?)

Plant MONSTER.

I have not but yeah, wild alliums of any kind impart that sulfuric tang to milk. Cool that they're marketing it now. I wonder what other things we can feed cows to change the milk flavor :eyepop: feed cows brownies.

I guess we're going starfish route, shame cause he was new to this whole land scene. The little planty thing is like a tulip bulb and the other thing is a flying roach (not at all a cockroach)

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
tulip bulb milky thingy

Olive!

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...
I want to make friends with the bulb

Plant MONSTER.

Oh wait thats 2 for starfish, 2 for tulip bulb and one for the flying roach

Flipping a coin if heads, starfish if tails then bulb

Okay here goes 3 2 1

Tails okay so bulb.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
bump

:ohdear:

Plant MONSTER.

Actually lets start a new creature for now.

I'm all about starting things. Since we unlocked LAND we have the option of starting in the SEA or LAND.

take the moon

by sebmojo
i like the fresh start

land plz

----------------

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

spectres of autism posted:

i like the fresh start

land plz

Plant MONSTER.

A New Life has been formed and idealized in a jungle. Already there are THINGS around to be RECOMPILED within. Here is what stands out to the New Life: A blue SPOROKOOSH bouncing by, red lipped TRUMPET PLANTS attracting flies and a shining red RUBY GEODE that catches the eyes.

Olive!

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...
we gotta learn to play those trumpet plants

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Olive! posted:

we gotta learn to play those trumpet plants

i'm on board for trumpet plants

that geode does look cool too though...

trumpet

Olive!

Luvcow posted:

i'm on board for trumpet plants

that geode does look cool too though...

trumpet

i bet if you struck the gems they would sound like a vibraphone

e: what I'm saying is how fast can we get a band together this time

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Olive! posted:

i bet if you struck the gems they would sound like a vibraphone

e: what I'm saying is how fast can we get a band together this time

i'm doing the math right now... this may take a while

Manifisto

excited for the reboot, trumpet looks good

take the moon

by sebmojo
i vote 4 the geode imo

----------------

Plant MONSTER.

Yeah reboots will probably happen every 5-8 evolution cycles and I think every time a creature reaches 5 it'll unlock features lmao.

Plant MONSTER.

The Life re-emerges after RECOMPILING DNA obtained from the TRUMPET PLANTS. It seems the Life has a big ol’ trumpet mouth and a craving for bugs. Who whould’ve seen that coming? Suddenly a choice selection of insectine creatures come into view: a brightly shining LIGHTBULB BUG, a fluttering GOSSAMER GOSSIPER and lastly a MUDDLE MAGGOT.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
torn between lightbulb and gossiper... illumination or flight?

my vote is light bulb

Plant MONSTER.

Who says we get either of those things? :0

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
i can dream

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

i'm choosing the ugly duckling of the bunch - the muddle maggot

Farecoal

There he go
I;m thinking about thos maggot teeth

Plant MONSTER.

Our Hero makes his way deeper into the wilderness when what should he spot but tasty items. Three tasty items. One is a BIG WORM, tunneling through dirt, another, a grouping of GOLDCAPS on a log and finally a SIZEABLE ANT

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

we're lookin' good, and those GOLDCAPS are lookin' mighty tasty

• Locked thread