Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dignity Van Houten
Jul 28, 2006

abcdefghijk
ELLAMENNO-P

lizardman posted:

That aside, word so far has been good, if I have one reservation it's that the plot apparently revolves around Elastigirl going out and fighting crime while the rest of the family plays out a Mr. Mom-esque domestic comedy. I'm sure Pixar can make that all entertaining, but my immediate reaction is that after 14 years I'd feel a little cheated if the action set pieces mostly involve just one of the heroes.

The trailers were actually really good about not blowing the plot, the whole third act isn't shown in any preview and makes up for any lack of team dynamic. Besides it's not a movie about supherheroes fighting together, it's a movie about a family being a family together whether they're doing normal family stuff or fighting bad guys.

I loved it. I was laughing out loud the whole time, even if it was pretty predictable. It wasn't as grim as the first (no one cried after they thought their family was murdered).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread