Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ghost emoji

oooOooOOOooh
it seems like a fun idea but it is not!!!!

once i took a edible and went to Target and got trapped in a time loop. i felt like I had turned the corner by the electronics aisle a million times. was genuinely worried I was in hell

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

me: these all look fine to me

store employee: uh that's . . . good to hear sir

me: perfectly edible. it all looks like something I would eat.

store employee: well that's the idea, haha. now if I could just--

me: but what about the name of the store

store employee: ???

me: groceries

me: gross-eries

me: grrrrooossss . . . . eries

MockingQuantum

Manifisto posted:

me: these all look fine to me

store employee: uh that's . . . good to hear sir

me: perfectly edible. it all looks like something I would eat.

store employee: well that's the idea, haha. now if I could just--

me: but what about the name of the store

store employee: ???

me: groceries

me: gross-eries

me: grrrrooossss . . . . eries

lol

also I have been that store employee, twas grand

thank you luvcow for the sig

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

spent over an hour gently washing, drying, buffing and stacking all personal watermelons before being ejected by security

google THIS

so hungey for frozen burriot

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
I wind up spending hundreds of dollars on food.

----------------

not ready

drilldo squirt posted:

then I don’t leave the house for a month.

ghost emoji

oooOooOOOooh

drilldo squirt posted:

the very first time i ever got high i managed to spend $32 at popeye's

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
The contents of this post and any attachments are intended solely for the addressee(s) and may contain confidential and/or privileged information and may be legally protected from disclosure. The information is intended to be for the use of the individual or entity designated above. If you are not the intended recipient of this post, please notify the sender immediately, and delete the post and any attachments. Any disclosure, reproduction, distribution or other use of this post or any attachments by an individual or entity other than the intended recipient is prohibited.

Cubone

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

ghost emoji posted:

it seems like a fun idea but it is not!!!!

once i took a edible and went to Target and got trapped in a time loop. i felt like I had turned the corner by the electronics aisle a million times. was genuinely worried I was in hell
grocery stores are strange, scary mazes of sharp corners and bright colors
everything is a box, everything is one color, and the music, lighting, and layout are all designed to dull your senses

and you have to go there to live, so not only are you there every week, but it is filled with every type of person, children, tired caregivers, disgruntled elderly, artists, criminals, police, teachers, students, wily teens, the self-important, the insane, and they're all also navigating a maze of sharp corners and bright colors with their senses dulled, all the one-color boxes they want piled into a bigger one-color box until it is very heavy, pushing it blindly around corners, looking for the deals, which are real and not real but always square and always one color

just a nightmare

Manifisto

broken. the freezers are broken, and it's my fault. they're not even cold! why did I flip that switch? right, right, I couldn't not flip it, the world might have ended. but still I'm in soooo much trouble now. nobody's even noticing. what's wrong with people? they're putting stuff into their baskets, they don't even realize it's not cold! oh god, should I tell them? what if they ate it and got sick? oh crap. crap crap crap.

*things in the baked goods section are otherwise uneventful*

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
When your order number is called for the lunch meat you ordered in the deli section you immediately answer "Why, are you a cop?"

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
You spend 5 minutes giggling like a maniac at the pothead over there when you realize you're staring at your own reflection in the freezer door

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

spent $271 on fresh donuts for you and your closest 2 friends

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
Going to the old Asian supermarket that only uses half the store and pretending I'm in Fallout in the unused creepy part with the unused warm freezer section.

Then my tummy rumbles and I remember I'm here for the good ramen with all the extra packets of things

Macnult

Gotta get groceries soon... need the best bang for my buck
*hits blunt*
I bet Target is cheap

Macnult

Stoner: Thank you so much for being here. I get that it’s your job and all but I really can’t deal with self-checkout right now.
Cashier: This is a lot of butter...

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Macnult posted:

Stoner: Thank you so much for being here. I get that it’s your job and all but I really can’t deal with self-checkout right now.

*slowly unwraps stick and begins to slowly eat it like a popsicle while staring unblinkingly into the cashier's eyes*

Manifisto

Macnult posted:

Luvcow posted:

*slowly unwraps stick and begins to slowly eat it like a popsicle while staring unblinkingly into the cashier's eyes*

lol

Dick Bastardly

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
*stares at cat supplies, slack jawed*

Awesome winter sig by Symbolic, love it!

Lovely sig by the masterful Matoi Ryuko, thanks!

MockingQuantum

stoner: could you point me to the produce, please, I need many bananas. I have searched high and low for the bananas, but they don't appear to be anywhere. Are you anti-banana here? I've heard they're, like, mildly radioactive, is that why? I've heard macadamia nuts are too. Which reminds me, where are your macadamia nuts? I want to eat everything I can find that's mildly radioactive, it's my dream to become the Mildly Incredible Hulk.

cashier: sir this is an Ace Hardware

thank you luvcow for the sig

Amateur Saboteur

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
only then do you get to wonder if you're sealing the fate of an entire brand and product line by your negligent actions tossing that poo poo out of your cart to some other aisle, rendering it unfindable until expiration, tipping the loss margins in an already volatile niche business, causing catastrophic layoffs and shutdowns and eventually probably some suicides

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

ghost emoji

oooOooOOOooh

Dick Bastardly posted:

*stares at cat supplies, slack jawed*

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
The contents of this post and any attachments are intended solely for the addressee(s) and may contain confidential and/or privileged information and may be legally protected from disclosure. The information is intended to be for the use of the individual or entity designated above. If you are not the intended recipient of this post, please notify the sender immediately, and delete the post and any attachments. Any disclosure, reproduction, distribution or other use of this post or any attachments by an individual or entity other than the intended recipient is prohibited.

TK8325

is this cleaning supplies or juice?

Duckbox

holy poo poo, they have the good grapes!

Duckbox

this orange is a little soft, but this one is sort of yellow, but this one has a scab on it, but this one is really big and the big ones don't always taste as good, but the little ones sometimes are mostly peel and i don't want to pay for peel, besides, it smells funny, or is that just normal orange smell or

wait, i don't like oranges

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack

not ready posted:

then I don’t leave the house for a month.

I'm very bad at budgeting.

----------------

nesamdoom

nesaM killed Masen

30 minutes in the store and I end up with a lemonade, a box of pepperoni hot pockets and a pepperoni pizza. 2 of which are next to each other and the other is at the checkout. Atleast I didn't go to rent a video on seroquel again.

https://i.imgur.com/1qBoiAi.mp4

Manifisto - 2023,rear end-penny - 2023,Saoshyant - 2023,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Manifisto - 2018,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2021
lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion
You will walk in needing to get a snack that you can eat on the road and you will get a frozen pizza because it's called "Tombstone", saying "the sun will bake it."

Twenty Four

Splatmaster posted:

When your order number is called for the lunch meat you ordered in the deli section you immediately answer "Why, are you a cop?"

lol

Macnult posted:

Luvcow posted:

more lol

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

bought 4 bags of white chocolate chunks to temper to make chocolate covered weed graham thin mint things and you know what? that was my entire grocery list, and it took two hours.

Kthulhu5000

by R. Guyovich
wandering around, admiring all the bright colors on the packages, and then I spend 15 minutes spacing out in the bathroom cleaner aisle in a high stream day dream, mulling over the wondrous possibilities of that $5.00 loaf of rye bread I saw.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Jedrick

:420: There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high-powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Smoke weed every day.
:420:
25 bux worth of Kraft Dinner and dinosaur egg oatmeal.

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
*jumps out of plane in the skies 1000 feet above the kroger*

*sails gently into the doors of supermarket with parachute made of reusable grocery bags*

rump buttman

I just wish I had time for one more bowl of chili

me: yo, I’ve got a a claw footed bathtub I need to fill with berry colossal crunch malt-o-meal.

manager: are you going to need some milk to go with it?

me: nah .... make it half n half

manager: my dawg

me: :rznv:

Duckbox

*buys milk, ice cream, and thirty cans of soup*

*remembers I walked here*

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

I stood in line for twenty minutes at the checkout spaced out and right before it was my turn realized I didn't pick anything up so I got embarrassed and bought a pack of gum, got cash back and walked to another store for groceries

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
hahaha ^^^

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

My life is a series of weed tubes

twoday

C-SPAM Times best-selling author

hamjobs posted:

I stood in line for twenty minutes at the checkout spaced out and right before it was my turn realized I didn't pick anything up so I got embarrassed and bought a pack of gum, got cash back and walked to another store for groceries

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1OqG8ez6On4

DISCLAIMER: THIS POST DOES NOT PROVIDE MEDICAL ADVICE
The information, including but not limited to, text, graphics, images and other material contained within this post are for informational purposes only. No material in this post is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition or treatment and before undertaking a new health care regimen, and never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read in this post or the replies to this post.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion

hamjobs posted:

Remember that you are loved

• Locked thread