Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ghost emoji

oooOooOOOooh

Duckbox posted:

*buys milk, ice cream, and thirty cans of soup*

*remembers I walked here*

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
The contents of this post and any attachments are intended solely for the addressee(s) and may contain confidential and/or privileged information and may be legally protected from disclosure. The information is intended to be for the use of the individual or entity designated above. If you are not the intended recipient of this post, please notify the sender immediately, and delete the post and any attachments. Any disclosure, reproduction, distribution or other use of this post or any attachments by an individual or entity other than the intended recipient is prohibited.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Matoi Ryuko

I am so hungry but why are there so many doors and bathtubs and as much as I love lawnmowers and garden supplies this place could use some more food

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

lmbo calrissian posted:

Remember that you are loved

Remember that you, too, are loved and also to pick up some pickles

poverty goat

i bought one of every gimmick oreo flavor by accident

EorayMel

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
go to a grocery store and go to the produce section and find a girl by any kind of melon. Say hey I like those melons you got there and who knows she might find you extremely creepy or she might think you're the funniest thing since...... idk but w/e you get the point.

gl

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion

EorayMel posted:

go to a grocery store and go to the produce section and find a girl by any kind of melon. Say hey I like those melons you got there and who knows she might find you extremely creepy or she might think you're the funniest thing since...... idk but w/e you get the point.

gl

extremely High hopes

booooom

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
i got high and went the the grocery store

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
[spoilers]i was working[/spoilers]

Punk da Bundo

by FactsAreUseless
*Me wandering around Meijer, walking slowly, touching and feeling the products, feeling a bit of nostalgia for my youth that I will never get back*

*Walks into the electronics section, they have a "Playstation 4" now

Me: What a time to be alive

----------------

Zwei Dunkel Jungen

it's a magical day
u buy a 10 pound ham because it's on sale

the next day u realize that not only have u never cooked a whole ham before, u also don't really like it

Grindcore ASMR

*Goes in, buys 4 items, forgets the chicken put in a separate bag*

5 MINUTES LATER

Sheepishly: "Uh, did I leave my chicken I bought here?"

"Yes..."

*Cashier hands it over with a mix of contempt and suspicion in her eyes*

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Zwei Dunkel Jungen posted:

the next day u realize that not only have u never cooked a whole ham before, u also don't really like it

This actually happened to me recently, are you my housemate

Molestationary Store

Man I buy so much bad stuff when I just go to the grocery store hungry, can't even imagine what I'd wind up with if I went in high.

Duckbox

Molestationary Store posted:

Man I buy so much bad stuff when I just go to the grocery store hungry, can't even imagine what I'd wind up with if I went in high.

it's a coin flip really

sometimes you walk out with half the snack aisle. sometimes you walk out with two potatoes, cereal, and a huge bag of oranges

the only certainty is that afterward you'll be like "the hell?"

mags

I am a congenital optimist.
i know i was high shopping when i wake up to a dining room table covered in food ala the table from the movie Hook where the Lost Boys are imagining a feast and suddenly there is a buttload of food

paul_soccer12 posted:

everyone in the idf must die

(USER WAS PERMABANNED FOR THIS POST)
Twenty Four

mister magpie posted:

i know i was high shopping when i wake up to a dining room table covered in food ala the table from the movie Hook where the Lost Boys are imagining a feast and suddenly there is a buttload of food

Was the food really there? I mean how high were you? :) Hook Hook Hook! Pan Pan Pan!

ghost emoji

oooOooOOOooh

Zwei Dunkel Jungen posted:

just like my honeymoon

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
The contents of this post and any attachments are intended solely for the addressee(s) and may contain confidential and/or privileged information and may be legally protected from disclosure. The information is intended to be for the use of the individual or entity designated above. If you are not the intended recipient of this post, please notify the sender immediately, and delete the post and any attachments. Any disclosure, reproduction, distribution or other use of this post or any attachments by an individual or entity other than the intended recipient is prohibited.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Got high and forgot that I bought chips, walked back to store, accidentally called cashier dad and gave him a hug, just rolled with it and left; forgot chips again

Water Cucumber

Feelin' so good!
WHERES THE LIQUOR

Nosfereefer

i was working the till last night, and one kid was too stoned to use his card.

Nosfereefer

his friend ended up paying for him

Macnult

no music is playing but you’re tuned in to the sounds of the grocery store

Cyberpunkey Monkey

by Nyc_Tattoo

ghost emoji posted:

it seems like a fun idea but it is not!!!!

once i took a edible and went to Target and got trapped in a time loop. i felt like I had turned the corner by the electronics aisle a million times. was genuinely worried I was in hell

That is the Target dimension. All doors into Targets are actually portals to another dimension and as you walk through the door, you travel to the single Ur-Target, so to speak. You got high, and have the predisposition to dimension shifting!!! so you could sense that dimensional shifting. Ur-Target is not "Hell", but it's only like three doors down. Dimensional sensing is one small step away from dimensional travel, which has the potential to upset the cosmic order if you aren't totally disciplined. Be careful, OP!!!

----------------

rare bird

ghost emoji posted:

it seems like a fun idea but it is not!!!!

once i took a edible and went to Target and got trapped in a time loop. i felt like I had turned the corner by the electronics aisle a million times. was genuinely worried I was in hell

isthis supposed to be a funny post i can't tell because it doesn't read as funny and reads more as bougie and annoying

rare bird

Cyberpunkey Monkey posted:

That is the Target dimension. All doors into Targets are actually portals to another dimension and as you walk through the door, you travel to the single Ur-Target, so to speak. You got high, and have the predisposition to dimension shifting!!! so you could sense that dimensional shifting. Ur-Target is not "Hell", but it's only like three doors down. Dimensional sensing is one small step away from dimensional travel, which has the potential to upset the cosmic order if you aren't totally disciplined. Be careful, OP!!!

oh. uh. please stop.

FluffieDuckie

welcome to byob rare bird. we don't do that here.

please read our rules before posting here again

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

ghost emoji

oooOooOOOooh

rare bird posted:

isthis supposed to be a funny post i can't tell because it doesn't read as funny and reads more as bougie and annoying

dont sign your posts lol!!!

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mags

I am a congenital optimist.

mister magpie posted:

i posted this while high in a grocery store and i then forgot about it

paul_soccer12 posted:

everyone in the idf must die

(USER WAS PERMABANNED FOR THIS POST)
  • Locked thread