Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Twenty Four

Splatmaster posted:

When your order number is called for the lunch meat you ordered in the deli section you immediately answer "Why, are you a cop?"

lol

Macnult posted:

Stoner: Thank you so much for being here. I get that it’s your job and all but I really can’t deal with self-checkout right now.
Cashier: This is a lot of butter...

Luvcow posted:

*slowly unwraps stick and begins to slowly eat it like a popsicle while staring unblinkingly into the cashier's eyes*

more lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twenty Four

mister magpie posted:

i know i was high shopping when i wake up to a dining room table covered in food ala the table from the movie Hook where the Lost Boys are imagining a feast and suddenly there is a buttload of food

Was the food really there? I mean how high were you? :) Hook Hook Hook! Pan Pan Pan!

• Locked thread