Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ghost emoji

oooOooOOOooh
it seems like a fun idea but it is not!!!!

once i took a edible and went to Target and got trapped in a time loop. i felt like I had turned the corner by the electronics aisle a million times. was genuinely worried I was in hell

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ghost emoji

oooOooOOOooh

drilldo squirt posted:

I wind up spending hundreds of dollars on food.

the very first time i ever got high i managed to spend $32 at popeye's

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
The contents of this post and any attachments are intended solely for the addressee(s) and may contain confidential and/or privileged information and may be legally protected from disclosure. The information is intended to be for the use of the individual or entity designated above. If you are not the intended recipient of this post, please notify the sender immediately, and delete the post and any attachments. Any disclosure, reproduction, distribution or other use of this post or any attachments by an individual or entity other than the intended recipient is prohibited.

ghost emoji

oooOooOOOooh

Dick Bastardly posted:

*stares at cat supplies, slack jawed*

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
The contents of this post and any attachments are intended solely for the addressee(s) and may contain confidential and/or privileged information and may be legally protected from disclosure. The information is intended to be for the use of the individual or entity designated above. If you are not the intended recipient of this post, please notify the sender immediately, and delete the post and any attachments. Any disclosure, reproduction, distribution or other use of this post or any attachments by an individual or entity other than the intended recipient is prohibited.

ghost emoji

oooOooOOOooh

Duckbox posted:

*buys milk, ice cream, and thirty cans of soup*

*remembers I walked here*

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:

ghost emoji

oooOooOOOooh

Zwei Dunkel Jungen posted:

u buy a 10 pound ham because it's on sale

the next day u realize that not only have u never cooked a whole ham before, u also don't really like it

just like my honeymoon

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ghost emoji

oooOooOOOooh

rare bird posted:

isthis supposed to be a funny post i can't tell because it doesn't read as funny and reads more as bougie and annoying

dont sign your posts lol!!!

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:

• Locked thread