Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Evil Agita
Feb 25, 2005

Lord Fool, give me another chance. I'll prove my strength to you!
Yeah you shitposters go ahead and unionize. I'm a representative of Big Shitpost and we have been preparing for this eventuality for years. If you guys walk we will unleash the bots and you'll be out of work for GOOD

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evil Agita
Feb 25, 2005

shitpost

Evil Agita
Feb 25, 2005

Evil Agita posted:

Yeah you shitposters go ahead and unionize. I'm a representative of Big Shitpost and we have been preparing for this eventuality for years. If you guys walk we will unleash the bots and you'll be out of work for GOOD

Yeah people will complain about the bots at first. Who wants to read a bots shitpost? Nobody so they will just get used to scrolling past it like handmade shitposts and you guys will be forgotten. You can't stop progress motherfucker, better starting driving Uber

Evil Agita
Feb 25, 2005

Lowtax is too busy dying to deal with you shitposters.

My bots are powering up and ready to take over. I did that clockwork orange thing where I exposed them to nothing but the shittiest of posts so their AI is ready to poo poo up GBS marvelously. I dare you guys to stop shitposting.

• Locked thread