Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3860074#post485082808

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lmao

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

it's really loving bizarre how this is literally the only good videogame forum on the entire internet

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Cobalt Viper posted:

I'll probably be migrating over to BibSonomy pretty soon.

balatarin

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

it's really loving bizarre how this is literally the only good videogame forum on the entire internet

It's my home.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Permanently linking the "LOL at Childrens Internment Camps" photoshop phriday to my LinkedIn.

lol

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Balatarin Palace

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT BEING THE BIGGEST CRYBABY ON THE FORUMS

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Lumpy the Cook posted:

It's my home.

This

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Balatarin Palace

lol

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

:eyepop:

:bernpop:

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

if the forums pay for themselves after 11 days of every month that sounds like its not too bad. thats 19 days of pure profit for the rest of the month!

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

trying to jack off posted:

if the forums pay for themselves after 11 days of every month that sounds like its not too bad. thats 19 days of pure profit for the rest of the month!
This.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wow!

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

the second best forum, and I dont mean this in a good way at all but in an incredibly dire, bleak way so keep the burners on those flamethrowers off: the second best forum to talk about videogames is Games. think about that

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

extremebuff posted:

the second best forum, and I dont mean this in a good way at all but in an incredibly dire, bleak way so keep the burners on those flamethrowers off: the second best forum to talk about videogames is Games. think about that

a treasured forum

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

extremebuff posted:

what? no. why would you say that?

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

HolePisser1982 posted:

what? no. why would you say that?

oh sorry. i forgot all about badgame, uhh, gaiaonline, facebook,

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

the second best place to talk about video games on the Internet is r/haruhism where they have a stickied resource for Haruhi PSP fan translations

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

In Training posted:

the second best place to talk about video games on the Internet is r/haruhism where they have a stickied resource for Haruhi PSP fan translations

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Lumpy the Cook posted:

It's my home.

:hai:

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
imps, dont sleep on the stormfront video gaming forum. no matter your personal philosophy, i can tell you, youre really gonna enjoy what they think of the race traitors at ubisoft

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

That sounds like easy street. I wish I only had to work 11 days a month.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

HolePisser1982 posted:

imps, dont sleep on the stormfront video gaming forum. no matter your personal philosophy, i can tell you, youre really gonna enjoy what they think of the race traitors at ubisoft

hahaha

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

HolePisser1982 posted:

My new character is Guy Who Joined Stormfront Because He Thought It Was A Blizzard Fan Forum

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
oh also small shout out to the misterxmedia boards, owned and operated by mentally ill third world xbox gamers, which pooled enough money to send a different mentally ill forum poster to a recent E3, who went into some inappropriate rant when he met one of the big xbox execs, and spent the rest of the trip in his hotel room having a panic attack

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
still better than Games

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

thats badass

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

I hear it’s opening next Tuesday?

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

The rest of the internet has spent years making itself completely insane, and somehow we managed to carve out something good, however short-lived.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

goferchan posted:

My new character is Guy Who Joined Stormfront Because He Thought It Was A Blizzard Fan Forum
"Yeah, the guild's getting ready for some sort of big raid. We're even going to do a LAN thing. Oklahoma City, I heard. pure_sephiroth88 says it's going to be the bomb."

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

FactsAreUseless posted:

"Yeah, the guild's getting ready for some sort of big raid. We're even going to do a LAN thing. Oklahoma City, I heard. pure_sephiroth88 says it's going to be the bomb."

lmao

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT BEING THE BIGGEST CRYBABY ON THE FORUMS

FactsAreUseless posted:

Lol

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

FactsAreUseless posted:

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
the forums seem fine. theres still like thousands of people using them all the time

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
think of all those online f2p games on steam that only ever have like 5 players on at once

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
and frankly wouldnt website bandwidth be much cheaper now than it used to be. its not like forums are using more and more data than they used to and a terabyte now is like yesterdays gigabyte or whatever. well im not really super good with internet knowledge but i think you can tell what im trying to say

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I.N.R.I posted:

and frankly wouldnt website bandwidth be much cheaper now than it used to be. its not like forums are using more and more data than they used to and a terabyte now is like yesterdays gigabyte or whatever. well im not really super good with internet knowledge but i think you can tell what im trying to say

i don't know enough about Computers either but it doesn't seem possible for radium's bad code to change the laws of physics to scale with modern data usage on the fly like a living cyber bacteria

• Locked thread