Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Reverse Recruitment

:hai:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
Heading back home, to GameFAQs.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Did I miss something or.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

net cafe scandal posted:

Did I miss something or.

There's another announcement begging for money. Personally I just purchased three more years of NordVPN using discount code Goon.

Captain Fuck Face
May 6, 2007

:] i like to read post :]

In Training posted:

There's another announcement begging for money. Personally I just purchased three more years of NordVPN using discount code Goon.

thank you for doing your part

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Me, in six months when all the imps are in posting valhalla...

[img] https://goo.gl/images/LqvbBV[/img]

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

In Training posted:

Copypasta for the mobile only users such as myself?

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

Im going to become a ronin who wanders from discord to discord

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT BEING THE BIGGEST CRYBABY ON THE FORUMS

net cafe scandal posted:

Copypasta for the mobile only users such as myself?

Right now it takes roughly 11 days of forum purchases just to cover bandwidth costs, and that's before taxes! Please buy a bunch of poo poo or just toss money at me through the donation link up top, because right now I'm $70,000 in medical debt and the way things are going I'll never be able to even cover costs of site bandwidth, much less all my stupid goddamn loving American corrupt health care poo poo fucker from hell bills.

Please, I beg of you, open up your hearts - and your wallets - so I can at least generate enough revenue to cover bandwidth here!P

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

I don't know what I will do. Being a Something Awful Forums Administrator is my entire identity.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

FactsAreUseless posted:

I don't know what I will do. Being a Something Awful Forums Administrator is my entire identity.

you will be entombed with lowtax, admining his forums through the afterlife

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

elf help book posted:

you will be entombed with lowtax, admining his forums through the afterlife

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

Lol

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

my fears coming to fruition.. im scared

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

R. Guyovich, as per his request, will be embalmed and put on display Lenin-style.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Pablo Nergigante posted:

R. Guyovich, as per his request, will be embalmed and put on display Lenin-style.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uDXtVlG2VW0&t=19s

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

lol

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

lmao

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Lol

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
if you could guarantee a forum that had moderators who kept out the psychopaths, and software that didn't suck rear end, then i'd pay like $3 to $5 to post there a month.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

sector_corrector posted:

if you could guarantee a forum that had moderators who kept out the psychopaths, and software that didn't suck rear end, then i'd pay like $3 to $5 to post there a month.

and yet miiverse was free

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

elf help book posted:

and yet miiverse was free

rip

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

i mean theres always a chance that a yospos weirdo buys out the site before it goes down, but that seems like a monkey's paw situation.

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

sector_corrector posted:

Keep Out the psychopaths?

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

Plebian Parasite posted:

i mean theres always a chance that a yospos weirdo buys out the site before it goes down, but that seems like a monkey's paw situation.

I would rather there not be forums than this scenario

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Plebian Parasite posted:

remember waffleimages

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Bandwidth is too expensive eh?

3) The forumdisplay pages will now automatically refresh every 15 seconds, so you can just leave the page open and it will refresh and let you know when anything has changed or there are new replies.

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Pablo Nergigante posted:

3) The forumdisplay pages will now automatically refresh every 15 seconds, so you can just leave the page open and it will refresh and let you know when anything has changed or there are new replies.

Share this garbage with twitter

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

There is no way bandwidth for a site that is losing 50% of its users every year is that expensive. This site is run by GoDaddy or whatever for 15/month and is head together by Elmer’s glue

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

the demonius x foreverretro82 chat room livestreams unless he still has my dinosaurjerk youtube account banned i dont think he does tho

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Pablo Nergigante posted:

this is really iritating and i want to turn it off, as well as the up button and stupid tweet buttonl.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

mysterious loyall X posted:

this is really iritating and i want to turn it off, as well as the up button and stupid tweet buttonl.

Also the last post I made showing up next time I post

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

Lowtax has the wrong kind of RAM

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Part of me really wants to see the twitter circle of people promoting their ADTRW and TFR and such posts to Twitter.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

If it was 5 years ago and every forum except like 3 had stricter contribution laws, that would be loving sweet to see on Twitter lmfao.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

The save feature saves a post you made and pastes it back no matter what thread you were writing in.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Wormskull posted:

The save feature saves a post you made and pastes it back no matter what thread you were writing in.

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

• Locked thread