Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
They can't garnish your wages if you never get a job! :eng101:

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Xbox Ambassador posted:

I know. Bad game and it’s offshoot that already has nothing but threads about loving underage anime in swimsuits is terrible. I just want imp Zone and it’s posters and style, even when this forum is gone in 6 months
So that's where Spambot and grafe went off to.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

I'll probably be migrating over to BibSonomy pretty soon.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Even GBS is making GBS threads on whatever the gently caress these new things are. There's a 85% chance the entire forums are deleted in a FlexFit of rage within the next 24 hours.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

trying to jack off posted:

if the forums pay for themselves after 11 days of every month that sounds like its not too bad. thats 19 days of pure profit for the rest of the month!
This.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
His back taxes from when the website made 3 million dollars a year 10 years ago is like 4x what his medical bills are. HTH

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Xbox Ambassador posted:

The costs are absolutely the massive tax debt and not having a real job or health insurance in 20 years. The server to run a website with 5000 people a day max is loving 25 dollars a month with correct cloud hosting.
B..b.....b.but radium. Thanks Team Barry.

• Locked thread