Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
/v/ - le vidya

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

HORMELCHILI posted:

What will be the callsign to shoutout to fellow refugee imps in the various streamer chats we will be relegated to?

Reverse Recruitment

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Lol

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

sector_corrector posted:

i don't want to get on any lists, so thanks for the tip

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Wormskull posted:

John Wick breaking open his basement floor with a sledgehammer and opening an ornate wooden chest to retrieve the Nyko PS2/PS Pro Nuclear Green gaming controller.

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

*Looking at Dark Cloud 2 Prima strategy guide weapons section like a blueprint* Yeah, I'm thinking I'm back.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Wormskull posted:

The Goebbels forcing their kids to bite down on Fatal1ty gamer food corn snacks while Hitler shoots himself in the head with a HTC Vive Blaster accessory.

Lmfao

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3860074#post485082808

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

it's really loving bizarre how this is literally the only good videogame forum on the entire internet

It's my home.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

elf help book posted:

the games mods used to just send threads they didnt want here which is how we got the smash bros thread and the senran kagura thread

i think for a month or two any thread about video games whatsoever in gbs was sent here for some insane reason

Oh yeah. The only thing I remember about Senran was that Dark Tzitzimin (?) guy who posted epic novella length screeds about it on a daily basis, and I think still does to this day.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

elf help book posted:

i think hes banned from the anime forum cuz he can never stop, hes cool

Lmao

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

In Training posted:

Lowtax at the Missouri HQ

Lmfao

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

net cafe scandal posted:

What possible quarrel could you have with Evil Eagle.

EE indisputably loves the entire Sonic series, even to the point of apparent self-harm (see: the Wii Sonic games, Sonic Colors etc) and that may be odd to some people... But, as someone who loves the Call of Duty campaigns (Ghosts and WWII included) I feel like I don’t have the right to judge another Imp’s dedication to a game series.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Evil Eagle posted:

I do think that skyward sword haters are small brained

I didn’t hate Skyward Sword, but all those reviews giving it perfect scores and saying it really fleshed out The Zelda Lore, etc... needless to say, I was disappointed.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Fargield posted:

I'm like MArcus Fenix and Lowtax is like Daxter if we were comparing heights

Lol

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

I don't give a poo poo about lowtax

Truth be told, I wish to purchase this website from him.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

a Loving Dog posted:

Let's buy the forums from lowtax and implement a working search feature.

You have my sword.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Xbox Ambassador posted:

gently caress that. I begged ZDR to move the imp goldmine threads to an archive and we squatted the imp.zone domain. Maybe we will have xenforo before SA lol

Honestly it probably wouldn’t be a stretch to move every single IZ thread over the years to there. Theoretically speaking, of course... still, I’d like to purchase these Forums for myself, if possible.

• Locked thread