Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
upgunned shitpost
Jan 21, 2015

crassus and maester luwin!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

upgunned shitpost
Jan 21, 2015

jennifer bond when the house lights come on.... holy gently caress!!!!

don't know about tv schedules in other countries, but that scene on the cctv... best jen scene yet!!!!

upgunned shitpost
Jan 21, 2015

Cross is actually playing the roles of Cassie and Jones this season. he's that good you couldn't even tell.

upgunned shitpost
Jan 21, 2015

I have seen a lot of nazis get gunned down on television and in movies over my lifetime. that was some loving top-shelf, doing it right nazi killing.

fantastic musical number.

upgunned shitpost
Jan 21, 2015

seriously though... having the mentally ill comic relief belting out a p!nk tune, with orchestral backing, to the assembled leadership of the third reich finishing off with the best bad good guy ever murdering hitler and a double doctorate dominatrix machine-gunning a platoon of waffen ss... but it's not campy. it's absurd and just enough obscene, don't think there are any other shows that could carry that tone and have it totally fit.

this show is a loving treasure.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

upgunned shitpost
Jan 21, 2015

Open Source Idiom posted:

It was absolutely campy (Hitler headboppin'?) but that's not a bad thing. I kinda adored it.

yea... cheesey might have been a better word. always thought 'campy' meant insincere retard poo poo like benny hill or hee-haw.

• Locked thread