Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

Goddamn this game is brutal

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

the hardest boss so far is definitely MyFucking Cat when he jumps on my lap in the middle of an intense sword fight

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

they took the best part of Nioh (stamina breaking) and made it a core mechanic in Ninja Souls

also lmao at ever asking on an internet forum if a game is like another game

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

phew that was tough, barely scraped through that one but I defeated Genich--

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

how do I fall for the fakeout 4th arrow barrage shot every single time

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

theblackw0lf posted:

Also now that I have the dragonrot restoration ability should I use it now or wait till more people get sick. That way I can heal way more at once

Just wondering how easy it is to find more of these in case I need them

use it now and then just dont die anymore

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

So in the Sunken Valley in the area with the broken bridge there are two branches on the opposite side, if you jump from a branch on the starting side you can get into grapple distance to the one that just launches you but I haven't managed to get close enough to the second from there

Is what I'm trying even possible from here/do I get there later?

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

uhh can you get back to the other side of that bridge after you jump on the snake's head?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

getting owl father to 1% and dying on like attempt 5, and then taking 2 hours to finally win :negative: