Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shy
Mar 20, 2010

Look Sir Droids posted:

I haven’t looked at the Ghosts of Tsushima gameplay yet, but how does it compare to Sekiro? I’m going to want both, aren’t I?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kSAvzeopPC8

here's a gameplay video
yeah looks like both will be awesome

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shy
Mar 20, 2010

I'm happy Sekiro is not a Tokugawa period game, and having heard Kurosawa films were an inspiration I'm going to be so excited if the setting in any way resembles The Hidden Fortress which is the best Japanese movie.

Shy
Mar 20, 2010

BeanpolePeckerwood posted:

Online functionalities have not exactly been confirmed as of yet, but it does look like Sekiro will be ditching PvP play at least. More to come.

they say none at all

Shy
Mar 20, 2010

I'm so ready for this

Shy
Mar 20, 2010

ZeeBoi posted:

Is it 12.5 GB? That’s the size for PS4.

Shows as 16.8 on mine.

Shy
Mar 20, 2010

The game unlocks in 90 minutes but I'm going to bed instead. Ha!

Shy
Mar 20, 2010

Good game.
Small complaint: can't walk off trees, but otherwise movement options are amazing coming from other soulslikes.

Shy
Mar 20, 2010

Funso Banjo posted:

Is Japanese with English text the best option for most people? I imagine that's what nearly everyone is choosing,.

yes

Shy
Mar 20, 2010

Killed LB today, really proud of myself.

Shy
Mar 20, 2010

Flooger posted:

Can someone link some posts here with tips for fighting Seven Spears?

I abused that last node shinobi skill

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shy
Mar 20, 2010

Pretty happy that I got to keep him alive on my successful try