Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

We had not left it yet, but when I would wake in the night, I would lie, listening, homesick for it already.

Omnikin posted:

counterpoint: South Africa v Mexico with the vuvuzelas

There was a sick goal in that match

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

We had not left it yet, but when I would wake in the night, I would lie, listening, homesick for it already.

poty posted:

I’m all the refs in shorts watching tv in the war room

I'm the FSB guy off camera ready to order the execution of their children if they give a call against Russia

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

TheBigAristotle posted:

Wow terrible linesman is terrible

he just wants to live

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

rear end cobra posted:

apparently linesmen are told to wait for VAR if in any doubt now

:wtc:

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

the saudi sniper

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

TwoStepBoog posted:

it's cool that we'll get more Saudi quality teams in 2026

eh who doesn't love a cricket score

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

Loving Africa Chaps posted:

eh who doesn't love a cricket score

Brazil lol

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

clattenburg with that sweet saudi tan

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

Gotta score those

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

quality header

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

lmao that shot

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

oof that was a lovely goal

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

get rekt ksa

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

that defence vs mo salah :stare:

• Locked thread