Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
ill be sitting in a dentist chair dreaming about watching some poo poo cloggers kick each other in front of millions of screaming russians while this match is going on op

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
imo my dentist should make like a russian prison and put a tv in the room so patients can watch the world cup

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Omnikin posted:

ok yeah this was pretty good, forgot about that

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFISx1j0kak

edit - also the commentary for that goal is real good

lmao every time I forget just how bad the vuvuzelas were and then I watch a video from the 2010 world cup and it's like a swarm of angry bees are attacking the players

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
ive returned from the dentist and russia are... good??? :eyepop:

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
lol that corner, i see how russia scored 3 goals now

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
make that 4 goals

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
free kick incoming, chance for 5-0 opening game

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
its gonna be a good world cup everybody

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
somebody gif that putin reaction

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
mo salah and luis suarez to battle for top scorer even if they both go out in the round of 16

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

cadfael posted:

Who has the worst World Cup GD? Scotland? Zaire?

According to always reliable Wiki, before the start of the 2018 World Cup the worst five for GD were:

South Korea -36
Mexico -35
Bulgaria -31
United States -25
Cameroon -25

But hold on, who's this in sixth...... is that Kingdom of Saudi Arabia's music?

Saudi Arabia -23

So given that the Saudis just gave away 5 and still have to play Uruguay and Egypt, we may have a new winner by the end of the tournament.

• Locked thread